PDA

View Full Version : Hi Experts, Facing one issue in RNC That Speed is not going beyond 2 Mbps

anshu8998lal
2015-01-31, 02:35 PM
Hi Experts, Facing one issue in RNC That Speed is not going beyond 2 Mbps and Voice Call Is Attempting in 3 to 4 Times. Speech Rab Success is around 50 to 60%. I checked all the Feature and :License and other Parameters everything seems OK. Only One Node B is in This RNC on IP and RNC is on P7 and 3810.
Only problem I can see that I am not able to set the time in RNC, when entering setclock command it is showing command not found......
How Can I set clock in any other Way can u guys expedite on this.

Please help me

tharinduwije
2015-02-02, 05:18 PM
Hi Experts, Facing one issue in RNC That Speed is not going beyond 2 Mbps and Voice Call Is Attempting in 3 to 4 Times. Speech Rab Success is around 50 to 60%. I checked all the Feature and :License and other Parameters everything seems OK. Only One Node B is in This RNC on IP and RNC is on P7 and 3810.
Only problem I can see that I am not able to set the time in RNC, when entering setclock command it is showing command not found......
How Can I set clock in any other Way can u guys expedite on this.

Please help me

Whats the RAB fail reason? Did you take a trace log to analyse the issue?

anshu8998lal
2015-02-07, 03:04 PM
I Took the Traces When I able to success in changing the Time Now I Am getting the speed upto 5 Mbps. My NTP Server is also not pinging. Can it be the The Reason Of Low SpeechRab Success and Speed.