Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hi Experts, Facing one issue in RNC That Speed is not going beyond 2 Mbps

Junior Member Reputation: 13

Default Hi Experts, Facing one issue in RNC That Speed is not going beyond 2 Mbps

Hi Experts, Facing one issue in RNC That Speed is not going beyond 2 Mbps and Voice Call Is Attempting in 3 to 4 Times. Speech Rab Success is around 50 to 60%. I checked all the Feature and icense and other Parameters everything seems OK. Only One Node B is in This RNC on IP and RNC is on P7 and 3810.
    Only problem I can see that I am not able to set the time in RNC, when entering setclock command it is showing command not found......
    How Can I set clock in any other Way can u guys expedite on this.

Please help me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 368

Default Re: Hi Experts, Facing one issue in RNC That Speed is not going beyond 2 Mbps

Quote Originally Posted by anshu8998lal View Post
    Hi Experts, Facing one issue in RNC That Speed is not going beyond 2 Mbps and Voice Call Is Attempting in 3 to 4 Times. Speech Rab Success is around 50 to 60%. I checked all the Feature and icense and other Parameters everything seems OK. Only One Node B is in This RNC on IP and RNC is on P7 and 3810.
    Only problem I can see that I am not able to set the time in RNC, when entering setclock command it is showing command not found......
    How Can I set clock in any other Way can u guys expedite on this.

Please help me
    Whats the RAB fail reason? Did you take a trace log to analyse the issue?
    Add me Rep to become a Senior Member :)

Junior Member Reputation: 13

Default Re: Hi Experts, Facing one issue in RNC That Speed is not going beyond 2 Mbps

I Took the Traces When I able to success in changing the Time Now I Am getting the speed upto 5 Mbps. My NTP Server is also not pinging. Can it be the The Reason Of Low SpeechRab Success and Speed.