PDA

View Full Version : Help:The way to find the number of CS IRAT HO Attempt base on RSCP or Ec/No on 3G E\\

Interface
2011-08-04, 05:04 PM
Hi All,
How can we determine the number of CS IRAT HO Attempt base on RSCP or EcNo in 3G of E******* System? I try to find it in ENIQ2.2 but haven't any counter for this reason.

auto_art
2011-08-04, 05:14 PM
hi following are the counters for irat HO

CS Inter System Handover Success Rate( 3G - 2G) - (%)= 100*(<pmNoSuccessOutIratHoSpeech>+<pmNoSuccessOutIratHoMulti>+pmNoSuccessOutIratHoCs57)/((<pmNoAttOutIratHoSpeech>+<pmNoAttOutIratHoMulti>)+(pmNoAttOutIratHoCs57- pmNoFailOutIratHoCs57UeRejection)).

Interface
2011-08-05, 09:50 AM
hi following are the counters for irat HO

CS Inter System Handover Success Rate( 3G - 2G) - (%)= 100*(<pmNoSuccessOutIratHoSpeech>+<pmNoSuccessOutIratHoMulti>+pmNoSuccessOutIratHoCs57)/((<pmNoAttOutIratHoSpeech>+<pmNoAttOutIratHoMulti>)+(pmNoAttOutIratHoCs57- pmNoFailOutIratHoCs57UeRejection)).

Hi,
Thanks for your support. But I want to separate the number of IRAT HO base on RSCP and the number of IRAT HO base on Ec/No. So that, this formula can't help me for this purpose. :(

s52d
2011-08-05, 11:59 AM
Hi,
Thanks for your support. But I want to separate the number of IRAT HO base on RSCP and the number of IRAT HO base on Ec/No. So that, this formula can't help me for this purpose. :(

Use GPEH to see details.

I would dare to say, that in any given location, RSCP and EcNo are highly corelated.
I do not recall any measurement report, where cell with worse RSCP has better EcNo
as serving cell (beyond measurement error margin, of course).

BR
s52d

wolverine
2011-08-05, 08:00 PM
As mentioned in E/// only GPEH traces will show you that. There are no ready made counters. Interestingly to note when I ran a similar query on our network I got 64% due to RSCP, 34% due to Ec/N0 and 2% due to UE Tx power. RSCP HO trigger was -110dBm and Ec/No was -13dB

zee86
2011-11-25, 11:49 PM
As mentioned in E/// only GPEH traces will show you that. There are no ready made counters. Interestingly to note when I ran a similar query on our network I got 64% due to RSCP, 34% due to Ec/N0 and 2% due to UE Tx power. RSCP HO trigger was -110dBm and Ec/No was -13dB

Yes GPEH trace is the one to see this kind of thing

topoffenders
2011-11-30, 06:28 AM
Hello Wolverine

in which GPEH event we can find this information?