Thanks Thanks:  2
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Help:The way to find the number of CS IRAT HO Attempt base on RSCP or Ec/No on 3G E\\

Member Reputation: 18

Red face Help:The way to find the number of CS IRAT HO Attempt base on RSCP or Ec/No on 3G E\\

Hi All,
    How can we determine the number of CS IRAT HO Attempt base on RSCP or EcNo in 3G of E******* System? I try to find it in ENIQ2.2 but haven't any counter for this reason.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1791

Default Re: Help:The way to find the number of CS IRAT HO Attempt base on RSCP or Ec/No on 3G

hi following are the counters for irat HO

CS Inter System Handover Success Rate( 3G - 2G) - (%)= 100*(<pmNoSuccessOutIratHoSpeech>+<pmNoSuccessOutIratHoMulti>+pmNoSuccessOutIratHoCs57)/((<pmNoAttOutIratHoSpeech>+<pmNoAttOutIratHoMulti>)+(pmNoAttOutIratHoCs57- pmNoFailOutIratHoCs57UeRejection)).

Last edited by auto_art; 2011-08-04 at 05:17 PM
    Auto_art Default PAS: london
    pl rate threads for their usefulnes
    share & care

Member Reputation: 18

Default Re: Help:The way to find the number of CS IRAT HO Attempt base on RSCP or Ec/No on 3G

Quote Originally Posted by auto_art View Post
    hi following are the counters for irat HO

CS Inter System Handover Success Rate( 3G - 2G) - (%)= 100*(<pmNoSuccessOutIratHoSpeech>+<pmNoSuccessOutIratHoMulti>+pmNoSuccessOutIratHoCs57)/((<pmNoAttOutIratHoSpeech>+<pmNoAttOutIratHoMulti>)+(pmNoAttOutIratHoCs57- pmNoFailOutIratHoCs57UeRejection)).
    Hi,
    Thanks for your support. But I want to separate the number of IRAT HO base on RSCP and the number of IRAT HO base on Ec/No. So that, this formula can't help me for this purpose.

Member Reputation: 416

Quote Originally Posted by Interface View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for your support. But I want to separate the number of IRAT HO base on RSCP and the number of IRAT HO base on Ec/No. So that, this formula can't help me for this purpose.
    Use GPEH to see details.

I would dare to say, that in any given location, RSCP and EcNo are highly corelated.
    I do not recall any measurement report, where cell with worse RSCP has better EcNo
    as serving cell (beyond measurement error margin, of course).

BR
    s52d

VIP Member Reputation: 1849 wolverine's Avatar

As mentioned in E/// only GPEH traces will show you that. There are no ready made counters. Interestingly to note when I ran a similar query on our network I got 64% due to RSCP, 34% due to Ec/N0 and 2% due to UE Tx power. RSCP HO trigger was -110dBm and Ec/No was -13dB

7. Thanks Interface thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    As mentioned in E/// only GPEH traces will show you that. There are no ready made counters. Interestingly to note when I ran a similar query on our network I got 64% due to RSCP, 34% due to Ec/N0 and 2% due to UE Tx power. RSCP HO trigger was -110dBm and Ec/No was -13dB
    Yes GPEH trace is the one to see this kind of thing

Member Reputation: 29

Hello Wolverine

in which GPEH event we can find this information?