Thanks Thanks:  5
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Showing results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: REQUEST FOR SWISSQUAL LOGFILES POST PROCESSING TOOL

Member Reputation: 121

Default Re: REQUEST FOR SWISSQUAL LOGFILES POST PROCESSING TOOL

Quote Originally Posted by sonerss View Post
    Hi

First change the extension (*.sqz -> *.rar ) after than extract the rar.. after you can see *.mf file.. Actix able to open *.mf file..
    Actix can open the mf file and also the recent releases should open the sqz files for both single and A-B sided sqz s. Have you succeeded to open any SwissQual log file by now ...

And also in another thread i failed to create the *** limited by Dec 2010 support renewal .. Trying to solve and make trials . But although i solve it, still
    license problem might appear ...

I have another ** file seems never expires but cant open log file ...

Moderator Reputation: 4337 kamy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alphab View Post
    Actix can open the mf file and also the recent releases should open the sqz files for both single and A-B sided sqz s. Have you succeeded to open any SwissQual log file by now ...

And also in another thread i failed to create the *** limited by Dec 2010 support renewal .. Trying to solve and make trials . But although i solve it, still
    license problem might appear ...

I have another ** file seems never expires but cant open log file ...
    have you done the test when changing the system time at the point when license is valid?

Member Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by kamy View Post
    have you done the test when changing the system time at the point when license is valid?
    license has been never valid by my side ... yesterday i installed totally clean desktop with Feb 2010 release and change system time i saw again same result ... ( i got info from qoulipoc txt )

before i was using another *** which Mr Parto gave but that one although seems ok never expires , not able to open log time for any version ...

Therefore i thought maybe again secret issue problem and asked if anybody succeed in opening SQ logs ?

BR ..

VIP Member Reputation: 1019

Quote Originally Posted by Alphab View Post
    license has been never valid by my side ... yesterday i installed totally clean desktop with Feb 2010 release and change system time i saw again same result ... ( i got info from qoulipoc txt )

before i was using another *** which Mr Parto gave but that one although seems ok never expires , not able to open log time for any version ...

Therefore i thought maybe again secret issue problem and asked if anybody succeed in opening SQ logs ?

BR ..
    I don't think it can open the log files by swissqual if that is the extension..if you check in open logfile the extension mf and sqz can't be found..

5. Thanks uri200 thanked for this post