Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Fellows working on NSN or Nokai UMTS and HSDPA RF Planning and Optimization

Member Reputation: 446

Default Fellows working on NSN or Nokai UMTS and HSDPA RF Planning and Optimization

Hi All,

Any fellow working on UMTS/HSDPA Planning or optimization specially NSN and Nortel can contact me on my email

abd_jalil2k2 at yahoo dot com

we will discuss technical issues and share information on UMTS, All the UMTS optimization guys are wellcome

In some days i'll also post some good docs on this site
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 263

Hi
    I am keen to excplore UMTS/HSDPA planning, what planning tool u will be using?

Hi,
    I have used both NETACT and Atoll. I am mainly Optimization Guy but have done UMTS Model Tuning and some planning.

VIP Member Reputation: 263

Thanks.. Any documentaion on Shared RAN approach, how to estimate no. of BTS etc..is also needed

Default Suggestion for Admin

Thanks Guys, I'll do my best to share all my knowledge. Another suggestion for th admin is to start a special room where one can share his profile like working with which vendor, technology, country etc... so lets share this well running forum as knowledge center
    Thanks

Member Reputation: 390

Default Welcome

Hi theoptimizer / At first I must say thank for getting decision on sharing information and documents / Second I should say that in my sight sharing Softwares and applications is much good and useful, But we should believe that having information, knowledge and reading documents before it is more much important / Third, although I haven't been involved in UMTS or HSOPA networks up to now, but I am much interested in reading, working and increasing my knowledge on it; So I intensively wait for your good documents, guides,..... on UMTS / HSOPA : in any filed from fundamental and Basic information to Planning and optimization documents. I'm sure that guys who are involved in these fields have much useful and practical documents than what we can find by search in WEB. / Hope you be success in this way / riverstreamer [AT] gmail [DOT] com

Member Reputation: 97

Default Hi, all

I'm a new in this forum. I'm very keen to knowledge on UMTS planning and optimization. In fact, my experience is nearly zero. I hope to get very useful information and documents from you. Please help me to start with this attractive aspects! Thanks in advanced!

Member Reputation: 49

check you mailbox i've sent you mail...

VIP Member Reputation: 1228

Default Good Idea

First of all, I would say this forum is the best I' ve ever seen before.

I have experiences in 3G almost 7 years working with vendors, operators and consultant
    company.

As you know, knowledge is the most important requirement things to work in this field.

I am now working as consultant in one of the vendors.

If you need something else, let me know.

Under my responsibility is 3G, HSPA and WiMAX (Radio planning and Optimisation)

Love to be member of 5inetop.

BEst regards,Edin

cloudsun

dear Mr edinburg
    can u give give the edoc for optimation and tuning for WCDMA(all vendor may be)