Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Actix Challenge

Moderator Reputation: 473

Default Actix Challenge

Dear All,

I have planed to process huge size of log files by Actix.I wanna to make below report:

1.RxLev
    2.RxQual
    3.To separate special part of plotted log file for example by polygon and change binning of that part to find percentage of SQI values

3.Average Call setup time

I have 2 TEMS phone as well:
    1.Short call
    2.Long call

Please help me in this subjects

BR///Reza

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 463

Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    Dear All,

I have planed to process huge size of log files by Actix.I wanna to make below report:

1.RxLev
    2.RxQual
    3.To separate special part of plotted log file for example by polygon and change binning of that part to find percentage of SQI values

1.Short call
    2.Long call

BR///Reza

have yu tried using spotlight module ???
    والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته & Regards,

-kaka-

i tried only by classic analyzer

please let me know how i can make by Spotlite ?

Is it possible that i make this reports by classic analyzer?

thanks
    Last edited by electron; 2010-11-01 at 09:57 PM

Member Reputation: 448

Default Actix spotlights binning.....scattered!!!!

Guys, I use the Actix spotlight for all type of reports but could you please share anyone how can i make the binning of levels smooth in the actix dashboard map. its always showing scattered binning. but if i use analyzer the binning is smooth.

thank you.......

Member Reputation: 212

Hi Sir,

Could you kindly share your Actix Spotlight license,,, I have only installer and need license or medicine to use it..

I personally think Spotlight is alot easier to use then Analyzer thats why I would like to activate my spotlight...

Thanks...

bikplaboi...

Quote Originally Posted by sonar_bangla View Post
    Guys, I use the Actix spotlight for all type of reports but could you please share anyone how can i make the binning of levels smooth in the actix dashboard map. its always showing scattered binning. but if i use analyzer the binning is smooth.

thank you.......

Member Reputation: 97

With analyzer, you can do it quite easy.

Because of your large of log files, you can use TEMS Investigation to export some needed properties and parameters to FMT files first, and the use Actix Analyzer for the remained process.

If you use Actix Spotlight, you can make your own template and binning method --> that may solve the scattering-point problem. However, I have no experience of that solution.

Member Reputation: 199

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    Dear All,

1.RxLev
    2.RxQual

1.Short call
    2.Long call

BR///Reza

hi. For this question, i have to write the story. So i just give you a hint, if you cannot do it just call me (Phone or Skype):

1- For the Average call setup time you have to create query (you can use the document that i shared in this forum)

2- If you want to work in the Actix Spotlight as Cdmahn said, you have to create your own repository template. (For this use the Spotlight training doc)

3- To analyze the network seperatly by using polygon; i have to tell you that this part in the spotlight is an advance technique. (So i m not giving you this). But in the analyzer you can easily use the filter polygon in the map view, an after selection press the filter include button (again in the map view)

4- To change the binning in the Analyzer use the Tools > Preferences. And in the open menu, some where in the middle , you can find the binning. It s better to use time binning with i don't know base on your need choose for example 200ms.
    But be informed that In the anaylzer the binning only affect the plot in the map view and not your statistics and you can change it when ever you want.

In Analyzer, if you only wanna use above attributes for your report, you can even create your own network image or repository.
    Last edited by alibushehri; 2009-09-11 at 02:21 PM

Member Reputation: 111

Exclamation Region filter in Spotlite

Quote Originally Posted by alibushehri View Post
    hi. For this question, i have to write the story. So i just give you a hint, if you cannot do it just call me (Phone or Skype):

1- For the Average call setup time you have to create query (you can use the document that i shared in this forum)

2- If you want to work in the Actix Spotlight as Cdmahn said, you have to create your own repository template. (For this use the Spotlight training doc)

3- To analyze the network seperatly by using polygon; i have to tell you that this part in the spotlight is an advance technique. (So i m not giving you this). But in the analyzer you can easily use the filter polygon in the map view, an after selection press the filter include button (again in the map view)

4- To change the binning in the Analyzer use the Tools > Preferences. And in the open menu, some where in the middle , you can find the binning. It s better to use time binning with i don't know base on your need choose for example 200ms.
    But be informed that In the anaylzer the binning only affect the plot in the map view and not your statistics and you can change it when ever you want.

In Analyzer, if you only wanna use above attributes for your report, you can even create your own network image or repository.
    Dear, alibushehri!

Can you please share with us instructions about how to use (or set up) region filter in Spotlite?

Thanks in advance!
    GreG

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Scaning Plot

Hi
    Please help me
    I have done scanning using two TEMS mobile.
    In one mobile i have put one operator frequency and in second mobile multiple operator frequency(about 6 operator).So I want to plot Strongest scan RxLev for Each operator so How can i do this?

Dear Friends,

I attached 2 query which will able you to find Strongest signal level and Strongest Scan Channel in each sample and will able you to plot on map.

Thanks & Reputation for Password

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by electron; 2010-11-01 at 10:00 PM