Thanks Thanks:  2
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Atoll and RSRQ Predictions

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Atoll and RSRQ Predictions

Hey All,

Coming from an Infovista/Planet Shop, just joined in as a in-house RF guy with a group that owns Atoll.

Setting up the project and running predictions for LTE, I can't seem to find the RSRQ predictions? Of course there is C/(N+I) but I figured RSRQ would come standard?

Let me know if I am missing something.

Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 101

Default Re: Atoll and RSRQ Predictions

You're right, RSRQ is a standard metric for LTE signal quality and Atoll should be able to predict it. C/(I+N) is related to RSRQ, but it doesn't provide the full picture.
    Here are some possibilities to find RSRQ predictions in Atoll:

1. Menu Navigation: Double-check the Atoll menus. RSRQ predictions might be under a different name or nested within another prediction type. Look for options like "Coverage by Reference Signal C/I" or "Cell Quality."
    2. Prediction Types: Sometimes, Atoll requires you to specifically choose the prediction type. Try going to "Predictions" -> "New" and see if there's an option for "RSRQ" or "Cell Quality with RSRQ."
    3. Software Version: There's a chance your version of Atoll might not have RSRQ predictions readily available. Check the software version and see if there are updates available that include this functionality.

Member Reputation: 198

For LTE, select Coverage by C/(I+N) level (DL) then click OK , not calculate.
    In the pop up box, go to the display tab and then select RSRQ from the Field drop down.

For MulitRat, select LTE, then Downlink Quality, then click OK , not calculate.
    In the pop up box, go to the display tab and then select RSRQ from the Field drop down.

5. Thanks slava121, BrinkMudget thanked for this post
    Junior Member Reputation: 10

Thank you so much! Just found so much more value with this tool. TBH I think I prefer it over Planet. Cheers guys.