Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 2G TCH drop E// problem

Member Reputation: 25

Default 2G TCH drop E// problem

Dear engineers,
    I have a 2G cell TCH drop problem en E// technology for which I tried several optimizations that didn’t work: the scenario is that the cell is in dense urban area so I limited the TA => abmaxTA, maxTA, TALim and increased rLinkT/rLinkUp and I also accelerated/decelerated some neighbor relations based on their pertinence ==> the TCH drop didn’t decrease (slightly better but still degraded)
    The main causes of the drops are Low SS UL & DL
    I checked the HW, VSWR, ICMBand, RET and there is no TMA installed in the site ==> there is no HW issue or Interference issue
    The BA List is ok, the neighbor list is ok, 3g and 4g co-sector cells are ok (no RSSi problem and no vswr peoblem)
    Waiting for your suggestions how to reduce the TCH drop rate, please receive my gratitude
    Best rgards.
    Last edited by TelecomEng1983; 2023-03-27 at 08:07 PM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 498

Default Re: 2G TCH drop E// problem

Quote Originally Posted by TelecomEng1983 View Post
    Dear engineers,
    I have a 2G cell TCH drop problem en E// technology for which I tried several optimizations that didn’t work: the scenario is that the cell is in dense urban area so I limited the TA => abmaxTA, maxTA, TALim and increased rLinkT/rLinkUp and I also accelerated/decelerated some neighbor relations based on their pertinence ==> the TCH drop didn’t decrease (slightly better but still degraded)
    The main causes of the drops are Low SS UL & DL
    I checked the HW, VSWR, ICMBand, RET and there is no TMA installed in the site ==> there is no HW issue or Interference issue
    The BA List is ok, the neighbor list is ok, 3g and 4g co-sector cells are ok (no RSSi problem and no vswr peoblem)
    Waiting for your suggestions how to reduce the TCH drop rate, please receive my gratitude
    Best rgards.
    Hi, i hawe same in Huawei network, when set maxTA. So, i advice you not use settings of software TA. Better change handover parameters and make higher downtilt of antenna to get smaller TA