Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: TI-nspire/ Time-Tampering Detection Workaround

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Question TI-nspire/ Time-Tampering Detection Workaround

Reposting from the emulator tools thread b/c this seems to be a better place (I can't figure out how to delete the other thread, sorry!!!)

I'm a bit out of my depth here. I was trying to learn how to create a new license (non-trial license) for a software using Sentinel RMS v.8.6.x. I couldn't figure it out, so I figured I'd clean out all the files and just use the software sandboxed so that I had an infinite trial time, which was working before. On reinstall of the software, it says that time tampering was detected and does not allow use. How do I get around this? Where does it store information on time tampering? I thought I had deleted all files related - lservrc, program files, etc.

Here is what registry files the program created in sandbox - maybe one of these is the key?
    Also in here is the time trial lic.
    https://pastebin.com/kf1W2tqD

If I cannot create a new license, which I tried to do with the Decoder/Recoder 4 (couldn't find a working version of 5), but did not succeed, then I need to be able to at least use the software :P

I've read as much as I can on this forum about the topic (thanks for the wisdom BfoX), but I am stuck. Please help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement