Thanks Thanks:  3
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sepura Radio Manager 2 and others

Member Reputation: 17
    Are you gangsters? No, we are Russians! ©️

Exclamation Sepura Radio Manager 2 and others

Hi guys, I have cracked Sepura Radio Manager 2.8.40.1 (for 2000 terminals, License:Standart). I can share it to anyone who can give me one of these:
    1. Sepura SKMS cracked or HASP emulator for it (any version)
    2. Casidian/Airbus TGR990 (Cleartone CM5000) key programmer (any version). Cracked or key emulator if needed.
    3. Emulator for Nokia/Cassidian/Airbus Deskey DK2 dongle (Tetra Programming Tool, ITSI)
    or cracked ITSI tool
    4. Pinout for Nokia/Cassidian/Airbus CA cables (programming cables fo THR, TMR)
    5. Something rare for AirBus/Cassidian/Nokia THR/TMR, Sepura SRG 3500, Airbus TGR990/Cleartone CM5000 TETRA terminals
    Also I have a lot of software for Hytera terminals if you need it.
    Last edited by CherkDV; 2022-07-15 at 01:12 PM

2. Thanks temskiy thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 208

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: Sepura Radio Manager 2 and others

Your offered Sepura software (RM2 v 2.8.40.1) was available here on the site, although only for a short time.
    It did not take long, it appeared on a Russian site on 28.04.2020.
    The activated version of Sepura RM2 v2.22 was also available here for a few days, but fortunately it was deleted in short time.
    There is a version of EADS-AIRBUS software that does not require a DES-key dongle at all.
    I don't think anyone will share it because it's very valuable and no one (me too) wants it to appear on the well-known russian site.

https://ibb.co/26B2wvd

5. Thanks bytehunter73 thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by 580-Gabor View Post
    Your offered Sepura software (RM2 v 2.8.40.1) was available here on the site, although only for a short time.
    It did not take long, it appeared on a Russian site on 28.04.2020.
    The activated version of Sepura RM2 v2.22 was also available here for a few days, but fortunately it was deleted in short time.
    There is a version of EADS-AIRBUS software that does not require a DES-key dongle at all.
    I don't think anyone will share it because it's very valuable and no one (me too) wants it to appear on the well-known russian site.

https://ibb.co/26B2wvd
    Hi, Gabor, I'm not frequent guest on forums, so I didn't see it. My version of Sepura RM, I have bought from that Russian site, because, only RM2 works on Windows 10. I just use these software for my tetra network.
    These software is very needed for me, because I'm configuring authentication in my network.
    If some one sends me one of these software, I will not share it to that ftp. What's the point for me to do like that.
    And about Russian ftp. It's our mentality. Russians always take money from that, who can give it, and never from that, who can not.
    Last edited by CherkDV; 2022-06-27 at 09:19 AM

7. Thanks traktorist thanked for this post

Additionally I have analogue of EADS Tetra Programming Tool (cracked) that adapted for Tetra Terminals.