Thanks Thanks:  3
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: NEIGHBOUR PLANNING

Member Reputation: 25

Default NEIGHBOUR PLANNING

Hi Masters/Peers/Junior Members,

I have a question for manual neighbour planning usoing all planning tools example Atoll, Mapinfo Excel Macros, what is the fastest and easiest way of planning 2G 3G ADJS ADJI ADJW ADJG neighbours with minimal errors and optimal results?

If possible share best neighbour planning ideas and tools for our practice.

Kind regards,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Reputation: 14

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: NEIGHBOUR PLANNING

You can do automatic neighbor planning from the same Atoll if you have coverage predictions ready for the cluster you're working on. Ensure the conditions you give the algorithm will meet most of your minimum neighbor requirements, eg Co-site cells must be neighbours, etc

4. Thanks slava121 thanked for this post

Hi Kings,
    My Atoll knowledge is basic, though I have it I do not know how to create Automatic neighbour planning and covereage predictions.
    Any tutorial you may have to do Atoll Automatic neighbour planning or a sample file? Thanks for the feedback lets keep the discussion going guys. Thanks Kinggs

Quote Originally Posted by kinngs View Post
    You can do automatic neighbor planning from the same Atoll if you have coverage predictions ready for the cluster you're working on. Ensure the conditions you give the algorithm will meet most of your minimum neighbor requirements, eg Co-site cells must be neighbours, etc

VIP Member Reputation: 1934

Do you need User Manual
    BR Slava

7. Thanks kwanjau thanked for this post

@Slava Kindly send plus any sample prediction done dor neighbour planning on atoll i can replicate the data
    Quote Originally Posted by slava121 View Post
    Do you need User Manual

VIP Member Reputation: 1934

Look here on the site for User Instructions and you will be able to calculate the neighbors. For example "Neighbor Management" for Atoll.
    But, I want to warn you - this is a calculation. Ideally, you need to enable ANR for dfitq ctnb neighbors, collect statistics, then perform neighbor analysis, taking into account technologies and thresholds. Next, reduce the number of neighbors to the required number of neighbors allowed for your network.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanjau View Post
    @Slava Kindly send plus any sample prediction done dor neighbour planning on atoll i can replicate the data
    BR Slava

10. Thanks kwanjau thanked for this post

Hi Slava,
    Thanks for the simple breakdown of information, much appreciated to the knowledge shared.
    "Knowledge is Power" I will try to follow instructions Master
    Kind Regards

Quote Originally Posted by slava121 View Post
    Look here on the site for User Instructions and you will be able to calculate the neighbors. For example "Neighbor Management" for Atoll.
    But, I want to warn you - this is a calculation. Ideally, you need to enable ANR for dfitq ctnb neighbors, collect statistics, then perform neighbor analysis, taking into account technologies and thresholds. Next, reduce the number of neighbors to the required number of neighbors allowed for your network.