Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 4G Low Throughput Threshold

Senior Member Reputation: 464

Default 4G Low Throughput Threshold

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Dear 4G Experts , I have one question.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Considering the fact that we don't have access to call trace data in LTE network and we have only OSS data ( Throughput related counters ) and considering future data growth , What should be DL User Throughput threshold to consider one Cell/Sector/Node/City as low throughput ( from end customer POC ) ? ( Daily and BH Value ) [/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 464

Default Re: 4G Low Throughput Threshold

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Considering the fact that we don't have access to call trace data in LTE network and we have only OSS data ( Throughput related counters ) and considering future data growth , What should be DL User Throughput threshold to consider one Cell/Sector/Node/City as low throughput ( from end customer POC ) ? ( Daily and BH value ) [/COLOR]

Moderator Reputation: 473

Quote Originally Posted by mojiiiiii View Post

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Considering the fact that we don't have access to call trace data in LTE network and we have only OSS data ( Throughput related counters ) and considering future data growth , What should be DL User Throughput threshold to consider one Cell/Sector/Node/City as low throughput ( from end customer POC ) ? ( Daily and BH value ) [/COLOR]
    Hi ,

ur question itself is not valid . For each network based on the marketing demand and business strategy and target subscriber groups the desired threshold could be different . We can not provide /calculate a solid threshold based on cell/site or other higher layer. Normal distribution of all your samples for a particular KPI specifically user TPut which is end product of all Radio Access Network effort will be an Indication where your network / cluster stand as compare to your best ever cell/clusters .

B
    R

Member Reputation: 27

Lightbulb Re: 4G Low Throughput Threshold

There is QOS as per the operators' requirement.
    1.I suggest to discuss with Core Network.There have the QOS demand
    2.You can googling for the International standard value tha satisfied for various services.
    For E.g Streaming can satisfied with 3Mbps at minimum.
    3.Then you can propose these to customer.

If my suggestion is useful, please kindly give me reputation.
    Thanks

6. Thanks mojiiiiii thanked for this post
    Senior Member Reputation: 499

Quote Originally Posted by mojiiiiii View Post

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Considering the fact that we don't have access to call trace data in LTE network and we have only OSS data ( Throughput related counters ) and considering future data growth , What should be DL User Throughput threshold to consider one Cell/Sector/Node/City as low throughput ( from end customer POC ) ? ( Daily and BH Value ) [/COLOR]
    I think you can find max, min and avg throughput on your network cells, and make thresholds from this values, allgenious is simple)