Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 2G with one TRX - urgent for experts

Member Reputation: 38

Default 2G with one TRX - urgent for experts

Dears Folks,

i would like to ask the experts in all operators, when you make 2G band reframing and you have very less band thus the plan will be as following configuration 111 OR 112

SO one cell will run with one TRX which is bcch and there is no hopping on this cell so what will be the impact , is this impact will be high

so we are in choice to increase BCCH band Freqs thus will go for 111 or reduce the BCCH band freqs thus we can go for 222

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 498

Default Re: 2G with one TRX - urgent for experts

Quote Originally Posted by RFF ENGINEER View Post
    Dears Folks,

i would like to ask the experts in all operators, when you make 2G band reframing and you have very less band thus the plan will be as following configuration 111 OR 112

SO one cell will run with one TRX which is bcch and there is no hopping on this cell so what will be the impact , is this impact will be high

so we are in choice to increase BCCH band Freqs thus will go for 111 or reduce the BCCH band freqs thus we can go for 222
    Im not sure I understand you correct, but
    Impact will be on the capacity (very high, you should make also sdcch, so you have bcch+sdcch+6xTCH
    In Huawei there is coBCCH feature, when bcch and 4xsdcch in one timeslot, but need to test how its work
    Also use only half rate channels, so have 12 users per cell, also configure dynamic pdtch, not static, and TCH I also advice to make dynamic to make ability to convering it to pdtch or sdcch
    Also make small radius of Cells, dont make overshooting to make interference Impact smaller
    If it is real, make 111, test, and then make 222 in places with high num of peoples

Member Reputation: 38

MANY THNAK , BUTMY QUESTION HOW IT WILL WORK WITH ONLY 1 TRX AS THERE NO HOPPING SO WHAT WILL BE THE IMPACT

Senior Member Reputation: 498

Quote Originally Posted by RFF ENGINEER View Post
    MANY THNAK , BUTMY QUESTION HOW IT WILL WORK WITH ONLY 1 TRX AS THERE NO HOPPING SO WHAT WILL BE THE IMPACT
    I think no impact if you make good RF planning and optimization of tilts