Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request...

  1. #1
    Member Reputation: 54
    Join Date
    2010-06-28
    Posts
    82


    Default TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request...

    Hello, has anyone ever had this issue with TEMS License Control Center: "Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion".

    The TEMS Mediator service won't start anymore, so I can't open TEMS.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Member Reputation: 47
    Join Date
    2016-06-17
    Posts
    115


    Default Re: TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request..

    Yes, Windows 10 O.S error, only remedy is to reinstall Windows

  4. #3
    Member Reputation: 54
    Join Date
    2010-06-28
    Posts
    82


    Default Re: TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request..

    Quote Originally Posted by ranengpro View Post
    Yes, Windows 10 O.S error, only remedy is to reinstall Windows
    Wow, that's harsh! Any suggestion on how to prevent this problem?

  5. #4
    Member Reputation: 47
    Join Date
    2016-06-17
    Posts
    115


    Default Re: TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request..

    Do not install any other DT software on same PC, like Keysight software

  6. #5
    Member Reputation: 121
    Join Date
    2014-03-26
    Posts
    118


    Default Re: TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request..

    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Hello, has anyone ever had this issue with TEMS License Control Center: "Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion".

    The TEMS Mediator service won't start anymore, so I can't open TEMS.
    I have a solution for this, If already have a Keysight software installed, both software can work.

  7. #6
    Member Reputation: 54
    Join Date
    2010-06-28
    Posts
    82


    Default Re: TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request..

    Quote Originally Posted by faisesam View Post
    I have a solution for this, If already have a Keysight software installed, both software can work.
    Hi faisesam, what is the solution? I already have license, just need to get mediator process to start again.

  8. #7
    VIP Member Reputation: 1056 hp3hp3's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010-01-02
    Location
    Ascom
    Posts
    994


    Default Re: TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request..

    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Hi faisesam, what is the solution? I already have license, just need to get mediator process to start again.
    which version of ti use and which model license use?

  9. #8
    Member Reputation: 54
    Join Date
    2010-06-28
    Posts
    82


    Default Re: TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request..

    Quote Originally Posted by hp3hp3 View Post
    which version of ti use and which model license use?
    TEMS Mediator 3.0.34, GLS license

  10. #9
    VIP Member Reputation: 1056 hp3hp3's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010-01-02
    Location
    Ascom
    Posts
    994


    Default Re: TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request..

    Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    TEMS Mediator 3.0.34, GLS license
    and this is original license or use LMS ?

  11. #10
    Member Reputation: 54
    Join Date
    2010-06-28
    Posts
    82


    Default Re: TEMS License Error: The service did not respond to the start or control request..

    Quote Originally Posted by hp3hp3 View Post
    and this is original license or use LMS ?
    This was a fresh install, License Control Center never opened in the first place. I didn't install LMS.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •