Thanks Thanks:  3
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Radio Dot System & Pico 640x library request

Member Reputation: 31

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Question Radio Dot System & Pico 640x library request

Hi all,

I'm looking for ALEX libraries related to the Radio Dot System and the Pico 6401/6402 series; these are their own separate libraries to the regular LTE RAN / DU/Baseband Radio Node libraries, apparently.

If anyone has the Radio Dot specific ALEX library - specifically i'm looking for information about the dual-band Dot Y-splitter, 'Y-Splitter Guidelines' and similar docs - and can share it, that would be much appreciated. I do not know what the library catalog/ID number is

Also, I have L14B and L15B libraries for the Pico, as well as a couple of relatively old hardware libraries - thanks to kvf for those - but the 18.Q1 or newer library would be extremely helpful. I believe the library ID should be EN/LZN 785 0005/1 but that may have changed since L15B. Hardware library was EN/LZN 760 1008 but may also have changed.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 1252

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: Radio Dot System & Pico 640x library request

Hello
    Radio Dot docs - https://mega.nz/file/YpAnlKRQ#Kn1CR2...u8xr12jX2X0PFQ

Quote Originally Posted by neggles View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking for ALEX libraries related to the Radio Dot System and the Pico 6401/6402 series; these are their own separate libraries to the regular LTE RAN / DU/Baseband Radio Node libraries, apparently.

If anyone has the Radio Dot specific ALEX library - specifically i'm looking for information about the dual-band Dot Y-splitter, 'Y-Splitter Guidelines' and similar docs - and can share it, that would be much appreciated. I do not know what the library catalog/ID number is

Also, I have L14B and L15B libraries for the Pico, as well as a couple of relatively old hardware libraries - thanks to kvf for those - but the 18.Q1 or newer library would be extremely helpful. I believe the library ID should be EN/LZN 785 0005/1 but that may have changed since L15B. Hardware library was EN/LZN 760 1008 but may also have changed.

Thanks!

4. Thanks neggles, Nyquist, lteexpert thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 31

Default Re: Radio Dot System & Pico 640x library request

Thankyou very much for those, kvf - they had the Dot information I needed in them

I have found the library ID I need for the RBS 6402, it's EN/LZN 733 0056 R2A (newer R-states are fine too) - if anyone has that, I will be forever grateful.