Thanks Thanks:  3
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Actix MAP

Member Reputation: 319

Default Actix MAP

Please I can't view sites on actix map.Showing blank on Map. Cellref successfully imported. Any idea how I can fix this issue.
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 498

Default Re: Actix MAP

Quote Originally Posted by Realman View Post
    Please I can't view sites on actix map.Showing blank on Map. Cellref successfully imported. Any idea how I can fix this issue.
    Thanks
    Try to delete all visual c libraries and actix, than install actix with libraries that installer included. We have same problem, when in the system was 8nstalled visual c 2019 and than we install actix with libraries older. Also check if all libraries during installation successfuly installed. I dont know why this appear, but sure that problem because of visual c

Member Reputation: 37

is it added as a layer to map ( check box in legend side) and not displayed in map ? maybe you can check if it is set to be displayed in specific range/zoom

Member Reputation: 319

Thanks for your response.
    I deleted all visual c libraries and actix. Re-installed actix with it own libraries, still having the same issue. Map not displaying sites. Showing blank

I deleted all visual c libraries and actix. Re-installed actix with it own libraries, still having the same issue. Map not displaying sites. Showing blank
    All I can advice is to make what I write upper one more time and also try to clear register (regedit) from actix and visual c, also dont forget after uninstall ING to delete actix folder from program data folder (there is local configs there and this folder dont delete via uninstall ING)

Quote Originally Posted by remoz_A View Post
    is it added as a layer to map ( check box in legend side) and not displayed in map ? maybe you can check if it is set to be displayed in specific range/zoom
    I have same problem about half of year ago, it is bug, not check box of legend.

8. Thanks Realman thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    I have same problem about half of year ago, it is bug, not check box of legend.
    i dont mean checkbox check , i mean display in range dialogue sometimes its set to small range , i will share screen shot tomorrow and yes its sometimes a bug but the easier solutions first 😅

actix_map.jpg

make sure display within zoom range is unchecked as the snap

11. Thanks Realman thanked for this post
    VIP Member Reputation: 888

Uninstall it again, (C++, SQL Visual) delete Actix folder on Programs and CLEAR all Actix on your REGISTRY. Restart and install actix again. Usually i fix cellref and maps issues on this procedure.
    :handshake "The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled" :handshake

DefPW: thumbtakz

13. Thanks Realman thanked for this post