Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: pmBranchDeltaSINRDistr

Member Reputation: 21

Default pmBranchDeltaSINRDistr

Hello colleagues,

According to technical documents, the counter family pmBranchDeltaSINRDistr for E**** LTE has 60 ranges:

[0]: =< -29 dB
    [1]: ]-29..-28] dB
    [58]: ]28..29] dB
    [59]: > 29 dB

But for the operator I am working for, when I extract the data (directly from xml files) what I see are 121 ranges.
    It seems that the values I need are in the even fields, but what do mean the other fields?

Sin título.jpg

Best wishes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Reputation: 473

Default Re: pmBranchDeltaSINRDistr

Quote Originally Posted by dannthemann View Post
    Hello colleagues,

According to technical documents, the counter family pmBranchDeltaSINRDistr for E**** LTE has 60 ranges:

[0]: =< -29 dB
    [1]: ]-29..-28] dB
    [58]: ]28..29] dB
    [59]: > 29 dB

But for the operator I am working for, when I extract the data (directly from xml files) what I see are 121 ranges.
    It seems that the values I need are in the even fields, but what do mean the other fields?

Sin título.jpg

Best wishes
    Hi,

It is most probably for both branch in 1 line . out of 120 you will have 60 for 1 antenna branch and the next 60 for other branch of feeder.

B
    R

Member Reputation: 21

Default Re: pmBranchDeltaSINRDistr

Thanks electron,

This counter family has 7 counters:

pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr0: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch A and antenna branch B in antenna branch pair 0.
    pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr1: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch B and antenna branch C in antenna branch pair 1.
    pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr2: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch C and antenna branch D in antenna branch pair 2.
    pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr3: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch D and antenna branch E in antenna branch pair 3.
    pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr4: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch E and antenna branch F in antenna branch pair 4.
    pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr5: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch F and antenna branch G in antenna branch pair 5.
    pmBranchDeltaSinrDistr6: The measurement is the SINR difference of PUSCH channel between antenna branch G and antenna branch H in antenna branch pair 6.

And for each of the 7 counters above, I get 121 ranges instead of the 60 ranges defined in the technical documentation.
    In the picture in my first post you can see a real example from a raw xml file.

I think the useful data are in the fields: pmBranchDeltaSinrDistrN_2*N+2, where X=0….59

But I still don't know why I get 121 ranges instead of 60 and the use of the rest of values out of the array.

BRs