Thanks Thanks:  6
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: LTE ANR optimization

Member Reputation: 27

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default LTE ANR optimization

Hi all,
    In my LTE Huawei network, all cells have a large numbers of neighbours (>100) and a part of them are far away ( d>80km) => increasing eRAB drop call rate continuously.
    Are there any solutions to configure ANR for non adding these neighbours ?
    I tried to blacklist some cells and it’s works, but I can’t do it to each cells of the network.

Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1017

Default Re: LTE ANR optimization

Dear
    change ANR mode from Free mode to Control mode ,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by talken View Post
    Hi all,
    In my LTE Huawei network, all cells have a large numbers of neighbours (>100) and a part of them are far away ( d>80km) => increasing eRAB drop call rate continuously.
    Are there any solutions to configure ANR for non adding these neighbours ?
    I tried to blacklist some cells and it’s works, but I can’t do it to each cells of the network.

Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation: 498

In kur network we ON anr on a week, than off, and clear neighbours manual. Its take a long time, but work

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

the same what we did in our Network ,open ANR for 1 month,collect data then close it and add neighboring Manually,i think is the best way,keep ANR in Free mode will make trouble in network
    even for external definition so my suggestion to change it to Control mode is better,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    In kur network we ON anr on a week, than off, and clear neighbours manual. Its take a long time, but work
    Last edited by mounir34; 2020-05-25 at 05:26 AM

6. Thanks slava121 thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 27

ok, thank you for your advices. I will try first to change ANR into control mode.

Quote Originally Posted by mounir34 View Post
    the same what we did in our Network ,open ANR for 1 month,collect data then close it and add neighboring Manually,i think is the best way,keep ANR in Free mode will make trouble in network
    even for external definition so my suggestion to change it to Control mode is better,thanks

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

i am using below script if you need it,thanks

MOD ENODEBALGOSWITCH: AnrSwitch=IntraRatEventAnrSwitch-1&IntraRatAnrAutoDelSwitch-1&UtranAutoNrtDeleteSwitch-1&GeranAutoNrtDeleteSwitch-0&CdmaAutoNrtDeleteSwitch-0&IntraRatNoHoSetAnrSwitch-1, HoSignalingOptSwitch=McUtranNcellNumOptSwtich-1;
    MOD CELLALGOSWITCH: LocalCellId=1, AnrFunctionSwitch=INTRA_RAT_ANR_SW-1&INTER_RAT_ANR_SW-1;
    MOD ANR: DelCellThd=0, NcellHoStatNum=200, StatisticPeriod=1440, OptMode=CONTROLLED, ActivePciConflictSwitch=ON, EventAnrMode=NOT_BASED_NCL, UTRANEVENTANRMODE=NOT_BASED_NCL, AnrControlledHoStrategy=FORBID_HO, NoHoSetMode=NO_CHECK, NrtDelMode=EUTRAN_DELREDUNDANCENCELL-1&UTRAN_DELREDUNDANCENCELL-1&UTRAN_DELERRORNCELL-1&EUTRAN_DELCELLERRORNCELL-1, OptModeStrategy=EutranCtrlOptMode-1&UtranCtrlOptMode-1, StartTime=14&00&00, StopTime=15&00&00;
    MOD ENODEBALGOSWITCH: PciConflictAlmSwitch=ON, PciConflictDetectSwitch=COLLISION_DETECT_SWITCH-1&CONFUSION_DETECT_SWITCH-1;
    MOD CELLALGOSWITCH: LocalCellId=1, PciConflictReportSwitch=COLLISION_REPORT_SWITCH-1;

Quote Originally Posted by talken View Post
    ok, thank you for your advices. I will try first to change ANR into control mode.
    Last edited by mounir34; 2020-05-25 at 12:13 PM

Senior Member Reputation: 608

Is there any calculation to find achievable throughput per user in a nodeB providing CS,CS 64 services having more than 100 users.
    Please add reputation by clicking * at left bottom of post & Hit Thanks and report Helpful by clicking Thumps Up if you like my post . Knowledge is Power & Sharing is Caring.

Member Reputation: 125

you can consult the improve performance network.

all good for u!