Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Field technician and introduction

Member Reputation: 55

Default Field technician and introduction

Hello everyone,
    As this is supposed to be a newcomers section I'll start introducing myself then I'll ask if anyone can answer a doubt.

I'm currently working as field technician at Spain, maintaining one of our main operators network. As field technicians we are supposed to know about 2G-3G-4G-5G comissioning, backhaul tx, power, fiber optics basics, networking basics, etc. So, we're supposed to know something about everything, but we're not experts in anything lol.

I used to check another forum, but it's been "reconverted" to something else, so if you allow me I'll come here from time to time, to check on you and answer your posts if I can.

About the forums I've seen that some sections disappear when I log in. I presume it has something to do with reputation... I could be of some help (I think) on some E/// issues, and possibly I could add some software to your already huge collection (not sure about that tho). Anyway, I'd really appreciate if @electron allows me some access to those E/// vendor specific sections.

Thank you for your patience, guys.

See you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 55

Default Re: Field technician and introduction

Hello again,
    Just as a starter here you have E/// OMT R79BJ (local version not remote).
    https://mega.nz/#!op5RxaaL

You can use this as pass: 6g4IHk797pfAPOe6n-j8B_-M7r47N9Wob5j0YXCz0Eo

See you!