Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 3G, UMTS, LTE Syte Survey Software.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default 3G, UMTS, LTE Syte Survey Software.

Hello, and happy new year to all.

I have been looking for some software for several days that, with the help of a modem, can show me the available 3G, UMTS, LTE networks.

I have not been able to find anything except hardware prepared for it, type Siretta or CS2389.

I don't know if anyone knows any kind of software that shows me all available networks of the different operators in the area, as well as the connection technology and the signal they offer.

I had thought of 3 phones with 3 sim cards of the 3 operators that operate in my area, but there has to be some software that shows this without having to be registered on the network.

Thank you very much to all.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 94

Default Re: 3G, UMTS, LTE Syte Survey Software.

If you have a scanner, you can do that, but the price of the equipment probably it will be more than 3 phones and you need it connected to a computer and software.

https://www.keysight.com/en/pd-27763...1?cc=PT&lc=eng

tdd.jpg

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: 3G, UMTS, LTE Syte Survey Software.

Good morning, thanks for the answer, but I'm looking for something much simpler.

I have seen some software that with a USB modem can see the operators and the signal they emit.

The idea is to arrive at the place where the modem must be located and verify which are the best coverages, based on that the modem is installed 2 sim cards, in this case the 2 operators with the best signal.

I am looking for something similar to this:

http://www.ditecom.com/monitorizacio...nimiento.shtml

Thanks.
    Last edited by vitus_rr; 2020-01-06 at 07:05 PM Reason: More Info