Thanks Thanks:  2
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The forum lost its value

Member Reputation: 192

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default The forum lost its value

Hi,

Initially, when I used to look for some information, for some helping macros, for some tricks, for some tools with med, I used to come to this forum and never went without nothing, I used to learn from it, to get some helpful tools, some useful trick.
    But now, I see that this forum has lost all of these, as whenever you open a post for new tools, people post only the installer and for the med you spend a lot of time reading all messages, in wihch those who have the solution they only ask for PM to go for payment process, or to find a way to send them money to get a Med you r not sure whether it works or not. Now this forum become pure business plateform for them. If I had money and I can pay, I would do that through the official way.
    I think it is better to close this forum since it is not giving what Telecom Engineers are expecting from it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 5090

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: The forum lost its value

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost78 View Post
    I think it is better to close this forum since it is not giving what Telecom Engineers are expecting from it.
    No need to close. Just stop using it.
    Last edited by Roman99; 2019-10-27 at 04:27 AM

BannedUser Reputation: 364

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.

Instead of always coming to take,why not try to give by learning how to make solutions so that you can share your solutions.Making solution is not as easy as you think, most of these companies that make telecom tools have change the license schema of their tools, so decoding them is very difficult .I will advise you to stop the habit of taken and start learning how to make your solutions.

Member Reputation: 56

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost78 View Post
    Hi,

Initially, when I used to look for some information, for some helping macros, for some tricks, for some tools with med, I used to come to this forum and never went without nothing, I used to learn from it, to get some helpful tools, some useful trick.
    But now, I see that this forum has lost all of these, as whenever you open a post for new tools, people post only the installer and for the med you spend a lot of time reading all messages, in wihch those who have the solution they only ask for PM to go for payment process, or to find a way to send them money to get a Med you r not sure whether it works or not. Now this forum become pure business plateform for them. If I had money and I can pay, I would do that through the official way.

Hi, the big question for you , are you a contributor or drainer person, i love finetopix and here I have found the best information and it`s the best page,maybe if you you don't like you can make a new one, but remember here the information is the double way , you need contribute

6. Thanks macro, Nyquist thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 45

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by telecomfiles View Post
    Hi, the big question for you , are you a contributor or drainer person, i love finetopix and here I have found the best information and it`s the best page,maybe if you you don't like you can make a new one, but remember here the information is the double way , you need contribute
    I agree totaly with you. Contribution is a way of learing as well!

Member Reputation: 545

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

Don't lose heart bro!!