Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: HUAWEI CFGFILE integrity fail

Member Reputation: 25

Post HUAWEI CFGFILE integrity fail

Hi to all:
    I have a question, I have a GSM site, UMPT configured in the slot 7 inside the BBU, for some customer request I need to reconfigure the GSM site in the slot 6 in the BBU, so, for that I need to modify the DEVIP, IPRT, IPPATH..the actual change is only to modify the slot number just write 6 instead 7 but you know that the slot cant be modified, I have to delete delete and create the MO again.
    I have tried to modify this value (slot) with NOTEPADD++, but it doesn't allow, when I try to download the cfgdata after the manual modification it gives integrity fail error and the config is not downloaded.
    Is there any way to avoid this?, it is really annoying and time consuming to have to rebuilt the full site just for changing the slot number.

best regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 108

Default Re: HUAWEI CFGFILE integrity fail

To my knowledge, there is no way around it. The CFG files are hashed (take a look at the bottom section of the CFG file), and if you change one bit, you will end up with the error message you got. For reconfiguration, I will recommend you to create a batch script which can be copy & pasted into the weblmt batch area, this way you can avoid doing the manual part more than once.