Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Looking for Abis protocol traces of RBS6xxx (DUG10, DUG20, RUS31, RUS41)

Member Reputation: 40

Default Looking for Abis protocol traces of RBS6xxx (DUG10, DUG20, RUS31, RUS41)

Dear all,

I'm the lead developer of OsmoBSC, an open source BSC implementation. We implement Abis of various vendors, including E******* RBS2xxx. We're currently looking into supporting RBS6xxx and are looking for any protocol traces between RBS6xxx equipment (DUG10, DUG20, RUS31, RUS41) and an E******* BSC.

What's of particular interest here is the initial bring-up when the RBS is powered on and connects to the BSC. This includes the OML (OM2000) communication.

We can work with both classic E1/T1 traces, as well as IP based traces (e.g. if you have a SIU or TCU).

Thanks a lot for any related support. All results will be used to improve open source software, freely available to anyone.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 82

Default Re: Looking for Abis protocol traces of RBS6xxx (DUG10, DUG20, RUS31, RUS41)

Hello, do you have experience in extraction and treatment of binary cell traces of the Huawei OSS?

Member Reputation: 40

Default Re: Looking for Abis protocol traces of RBS6xxx (DUG10, DUG20, RUS31, RUS41)

@oliv1912: I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with Huawei OSS binary cell traces. I am wondering though, how this relates to this topic about E******* Abis?

Member Reputation: 82

@Laforge, many thanks for taking the time to reply, of course it is not related to E**** but to Huawei but you mentioned various vendors, Abis cell traces are taking origin form RAN traffic, I thought you might also have decoded binary Huawei traces.