Thanks Thanks:  3
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Nemo Outdoor Cross Feeder

Member Reputation: 49

Default Nemo Outdoor Cross Feeder

Hello to all members!

Can someone tell me how can I check for cross feeders in nemo outdoor?

Thanks in advance

Mario

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 48

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: Nemo Outdoor Cross Feeder

Hi Mario,

There is a small piece of software tool called Agileto PRO Edition which can process nemo drive test log files (*.nmf) and it has an optimisation Drive Test module (M4.1) which is providing as output an automatic cross feeder detection for all the cells detected in such of case during the drive test.

You may download and check details on Agileto Help file (*.pdf) at the page 165.
    http://www.agileto.com/docs/Agileto_Help.pdf

You may watch on youtube the following two related videotutorials:
    https://youtu.be/w0aukB4jKxE
    https://youtu.be/-N_GuLsRPU8?t=2754

If interested, there is a promotion now to get an Agileto ENHANCED (FULL) license for only ~ 15EUR/month (85% OFF):
    http://www.agileto.com/payment.html#Promo

I hope it may help you.

BR,
    Mihail

Quote Originally Posted by mariosulcaj View Post
    Hello to all members!

Can someone tell me how can I check for cross feeders in nemo outdoor?

Thanks in advance

Mario

4. Thanks rkdrkd, slava121 thanked for this post
    Junior Member Reputation: 10

Import BTS file and driving test logfile, defaut setting will display serving cell line, so you can check cross feeder via Nemo. Make sure the BTS file correct

Member Reputation: 48

Hi there,

This method that you propose to verify one by one each cell visually in Nemo doesn't worth (is useless). Just think practically, if you have a drive test involving a cluster of ~ 25 sites (75 cells; 1 site = 3 cells) you can not spend the entire day just to verify visually in Nemo the cross feeder for 75 cells!

That's why I have proposed into my previous message to use Agileto (PRO) tool because you get as output a table with all the cells detected into the drive test and automatically are flagged those cells with the cross feeder issue based on the detailed calculation and evaluation of all the drive test points where the cell is detected and if those points are detected inside/outside of the antenna beamwidth. After you spot out the cells with this cross feeder issue detected into the table you may double check visually only for them their coverage in Agileto or Nemo tool for the final confirmation. See an example of such of cross feeder analysis below.

CrossFeeder_Example.jpg

I hope it may help you!

BR,
    Mihail

Quote Originally Posted by hpdefalcon View Post
    Import BTS file and driving test logfile, defaut setting will display serving cell line, so you can check cross feeder via Nemo. Make sure the BTS file correct

7. Thanks justdream thanked for this post
    Senior Member Reputation: 490

Quote Originally Posted by mihail View Post
    flagged those cells with the cross feeder issue based on the detailed calculation and evaluation of all the drive test points where the cell is detected and if those points are detected inside/outside of the antenna beamwidth. After you spot out the cells with this cross feeder issue detected into the table you may double check visually
    Mihail
    Hopefully could find excel macro that can do this