Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hello all

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Hello all

Hello all,

I am glad to find this forum because I have been in telecommunication in the last 8y.
    I was working in many different projects and I think I have much of skills and experience in this area. When I found this forum, I was really happy to can learn from here, new things and also new type of solutions for problems what is coming infront of me.

At this moment I could not download any documentation because, I am new and because of this I do not have enough reputation point.
    I red in another post, If you are new, you have to "answer" for post and get reputation points from another people if your answer was usefull.
    I don't understand this system, because in this case users who want to learn has to answer questions what are stored in documentation, what is downloadeable for users who are got enough reputation.

On the other hand , If I am not logged in, I can see "Ericcson topic" in the Vendor, but If I am logging in I do not see E******* anymore. I think for this also necessary, to get enough reputation.

In this case, I would like to ask you, if you need any documentation for Nokia (NSN) flexi or RBS (E*******) please let me know and I am going to upload to you, If I have. Anyway I can answer to you for many kind of question about NSN or Ericcson or Huawei MW system to get some reputation.

Thank you to accept my request to be member of this forum and best regards to all,

Mate Kulcsar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Hello all

Welcome to the forum. I use E******* and as many of us know, they like to sell you services and sometimes even basic data they make just out of reach to try and make us dependent on them. I am trying to get timing advance data from our eNb cell trace files and from what I can tell it's standard- but not easy to parse. I would love to be corrected on this post. If you have any info to share on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Hello all

Be welcome you too! There are a lot of people here, it's like a little city