Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Questions regarding ACIX Post Processing - Plz help

Member Reputation: 405

Default Questions regarding ACIX Post Processing - Plz help

Guys, plz share your answer with me for the following questions. They are interview questions that urgently needed to be answered. Thanks a lot.===================================================================================================================1- Since an operator has multiple Carriers, how you guys start analysing on actix since actix cannot load all logfiles and has limitation. Do you use Network image (Create Repository and use the existing LTE Template for this or create a new repository)? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2- We have usually Data, Voice and Scanner logs. What you use Scanner logs for in the report? Cluster coverage should be ploted using Data logs (RSRP/SINR with Throughput plots) or Scanner logs? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3- If there are many carriers with different frequency, which carrier you start with your analysis and make it as a reference? Whether you make the report for each carrier or check for bad patches common to all?
    The world is not enough...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1791

Default Re: Questions regarding ACIX Post Processing - Plz help

i know it old but trying to share what i know.

1. I use scanner it has all carriers. UE logs are used for finding abnomality like volte issues. Data
    2. Since Scanner gives pilot info for all carriers i think thats what is necessary to analyze coverage quality plot.
    3. we take mid band as reference as that has the major chunk of BW. my personal i would you 2.5 gig in dense urban, 1.9 in urban, LB in rural/highway.
    Auto_art Default PAS: london
    pl rate threads for their usefulnes
    share & care