Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Atoll RSI Planning Manual

Member Reputation: 56

Default Atoll RSI Planning Manual

Hi Guys, do you have the Atoll RSI Planning Manual? I tried to run the Cell-Size-Calculation AddIn module but it seems grayed out and the RSI Planning option does nothing. I have a license for this module but cannot make it run. I would really appreciate any help. Forgot to mention, I have this Atoll document, but the process is incomplete. Hope it is useful. https://www.4shared.com/file/JPYA0w41da/378800512.html
    Last edited by OKLATINGUY; 2019-07-15 at 02:32 AM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 2724

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: Atoll RSI Planning Manual

Quote Originally Posted by OKLATINGUY View Post
    Hi Guys, do you have the Atoll RSI Planning Manual? I tried to run the Cell-Size-Calculation AddIn module but it seems grayed out and the RSI Planning option does nothing. I have a license for this module but cannot make it run. I would really appreciate any help. Forgot to mention, I have this Atoll document, but the process is incomplete. Hope it is useful. https://www.4shared.com/file/JPYA0w41da/378800512.html
    What version and build do you have Atoll ? For older versions of the Atoll, you must add fields. Information about this is in the documentTN015_Automatic_PRACH_RSI_Planning (3).pdf

VIP Member Reputation: 1933

Hi, OKLATINGUY!I want to explain what actions you need to perform in order to perform calculations using the Cell-Size-Calculation AddIn module.You must add:1. in the LTE Transmitters Table table the MAX_RANGE field;2. in the Cells Table table the field CELLSIZE_RSI_MAPPING,according to the description "TN015_Automatic_PRACH_RSI_Planning (3) .pdf", which was provided by Dmitry28.After that, you will have all the tabs active in the Cell-Size-Calculation AddIn.
    BR Slava

Member Reputation: 56

Thanks for your help guys, but that file is not downloadable. The site is tricky and sends a continuous "invalid signature" message. Could you upload the file into a more reliable file sharing site? Thanks again.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Hi, OKLATINGUY!This "Cell Size Calculation" description is intended for Atoll version 3.2.1 or above.You can download the application at the following link:https://mega.nz/#!5fhACQjA!yZW-QDET-...BbzO2ZHziyK0SM
    Quote Originally Posted by OKLATINGUY View Post
    Thanks for your help guys, but that file is not downloadable. The site is tricky and sends a continuous "invalid signature" message. Could you upload the file into a more reliable file sharing site? Thanks again.
    BR Slava

Hi, OKLATINGUY!Can you explain what version of Atoll you have?I gave you the description of "Cell Size Calculation" for Atoll version 3.2.1.Dmitry gave you a description for Automatic PRACH RSI Planning for Atoll 3.2.1.I think that Dmitry will make a link to download this file himself.
    BR Slava