Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Nokia LTE - Poor RRC Setup SR due to maxrrc

VIP Member Reputation: 897

Question Nokia LTE - Poor RRC Setup SR due to maxrrc

Hi All, I am experiencing very poor LTE RRC success rate due to due maxrrc (SIGN_CONN_ESTAB_FAIL_MAXRRC). Unfortunately, i can't reduce the coverage any further (after -3db rsboost) as the serving site is right on top of airport. (so all traffic is nearby). BW = 10 Mhz, maxNumActUE = 395 Any advise of how to reduce SIGN_CONN_ESTAB_FAIL_MAXRRC?
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Reputation: 379

Default Re: Nokia LTE - Poor RRC Setup SR due to maxrrc

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Hi All, I am experiencing very poor LTE RRC success rate due to due maxrrc (SIGN_CONN_ESTAB_FAIL_MAXRRC). Unfortunately, i can't reduce the coverage any further (after -3db rsboost) as the serving site is right on top of airport. (so all traffic is nearby). BW = 10 Mhz, maxNumActUE = 395 Any advise of how to reduce SIGN_CONN_ESTAB_FAIL_MAXRRC?
    PUCCH dimensioning planning required
    Default Password:finetopix

Member Reputation: 28

If active data session profiling feature is enabled then disable it with Ue inactivity timer set to 5. It might be able to help in reducing Max RRC Users.

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post

Senior Member Reputation: 587

As stated below "inactive timer" can be dropped to 5 seconds but signaling will increase as RRC_CON_Att will increase. Also penalty time can be increased to 15 seconds and will avoid the increase in RRC_Conn_att.
    Playing with interoperability parameters to make the LTE more difficult to access is another scenario. Last step is to expand the license for RRC users.
    Still learning.....
    If you find my post useful please add reputation and click on Thank You button

My default password is: HERE