Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Boda Lite 0.1.8 - Released

Member Reputation: 199

Smile Boda Lite 0.1.8 - Released

Hello dear Experts.

We were working on a lite version* of Boda - because Boda Community Edition (BTS-CE) is not well suited for laptops. (Both versions, Lite & CE will continue)

It’s a cross platform vendor and technology agnostic telecommunication network management tool.

Here you can find links to install the brand new (beta) version of our desktop community tool: Boda Lite.

Later we’ll give more instructions, but here you can find the URL to install it. :computer:

Windows / Linux / Mac
    http://www.telecomhall.net/t/telecom...-handbook/4948

Please, after installing, post your feedback here: you are the focus of next development. Participate.

Let’s build together the Ultimate Free Tool for every telecom professional!

We’re certainly disrupting things here, and together we’ll go far, helping each other!

And as always: If you find any problem/error just post it here (or in the Community Forum telecomHall Experts Handbook).

So, go for it: process your raw CM data!

We’re working on documentation for both Boda Lite and Boda CE, soon it will be available.

Soon we’ll delivery more and more features.

BR,
    leopedrini
    Last edited by leopedrini; 2019-06-29 at 03:38 AM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1716 DANORM's Avatar

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: Boda Lite 0.1.8 - Released

till what version of Huawei ERAN does it support?

Member Reputation: 108

More importantly: how can I get the necessary data out of a Huawei enodeb without U2000?

Quote Originally Posted by subway View Post
    More importantly: how can I get the necessary data out of a Huawei enodeb without U2000?
    For that, you please read the Boda/Huawei instructions: http://www.telecomhall.net/t/telecom...i-cm-data/5693

Quote Originally Posted by DANORM View Post
    till what version of Huawei ERAN does it support?
    There is NO such limitation in Boda.

This is due to experts unique algorithm (open source code) to parse all vendors and all technologies including 5G.

Quote Originally Posted by leopedrini View Post
    For that, you please read the Boda/Huawei instructions: http://www.telecomhall.net/t/telecom...i-cm-data/5693
    Maybe I am missing something, but apparently all the examples in there requires U2000 which we dont have.What I can export from the enodeb are CHR (User call history record log) and ECR (enhanced call record history) logs.Meas results (EMS-NORMAL.mrf) are also available, but I did not found a way yet to export these from the board.

Senior Member Reputation: 498

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Look for .mrf files on the bsc through the file transfer in the web interface. On Monday I look and write the path of mrf filesFor enodeb Im looking too and write hereAlso, a have a question, how you work with enodeb network without U2000?
    Last edited by macro; 2019-07-07 at 01:25 AM

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    Look for .mrf files on the bsc through the file transfer in the web interface. On Monday I look and write the path of mrf filesFor enodeb Im looking too and write hereAlso, a have a question, how you work with enodeb network without U2000?
    If you know a way to FTP the MRF files out fro the enodeb, I am all ears. Through the generic upload commands (ULD FILE, and ULD LOG) it is not possible.And to your second question: its painful. Thats how I work with it. Even with small number of enodebs, the scalability issue presents itself quite quickly that we dont have access to any performance metrics on the radio side