Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Window 8.1 issue

BannedUser Reputation: 364

Default Window 8.1 issue

Please I can't run 'devcon' file anymore in my window 8.1.the file icon always changes to non executable file.This always prevent me from running any cracked software with 'devcon' file.
    Please I need help on how I can make my system to always copy devcon file in it original executable icon so that i can run any cracked software with devcon file
    Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BannedUser Reputation: 364

Default Re: Window 8.1 issue

Please which of the windows is better for telecom tools like Atoll,planet,actix,TEMS, Nemo,Mapinfo etc.

Am currently running window 8.1.please I need your advice on which OS is better for telecom tools
    Window 7 Sp1 Ultimate
    Window 8.1
    Window 10

Am using Dell Inspiron 17 inch Intel Quad core i7 laptop with 3 HDD(2 SSD and 1HDD),16 GB RAM, CPU is 3.1-3.8ghz,Video Graphic 2GB

VIP Member Reputation: 1933

Default Re: Window 8.1 issue

It is necessary to look in the description of the software Atoll, Planet, Actix, TEMS, Nemo, Mapinfo for which version of the Windows operating system is possible to use.
    A specific version of Tems requires the use of a strictly specific version of the .NET Framework.
    You must carefully follow the software requirements for the operating system version.

Quote Originally Posted by henry3499 View Post
    Please which of the windows is better for telecom tools like Atoll,planet,actix,TEMS, Nemo,Mapinfo etc.

Am currently running window 8.1.please I need your advice on which OS is better for telecom tools
    Window 7 Sp1 Ultimate
    Window 8.1
    Window 10

Am using Dell Inspiron 17 inch Intel Quad core i7 laptop with 3 HDD(2 SSD and 1HDD),16 GB RAM, CPU is 3.1-3.8ghz,Video Graphic 2GB
    BR Slava

5. Thanks henry3499 thanked for this post