Thanks Thanks:  22
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: TEOCO 9.1

BannedUser Reputation: 364

Default Re: TEOCO 9.1

Hi experts,
    Am trying to make ODBC connection but it kept on saying" wrong username/password " the username (my email) and password am using for ODBC connection was my login details on Oracle data base.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member Reputation: 469

Hi bro

Any news about the med for this tool?

BR
    Angelpy

Am yet to test my med because am having issue with ODBC connection ,I need to fix it before I can test my med.but the truth is,creating 9.1 med will be difficult because the feature names I saw in one of it file is about 175. So it will take alot of time to create a complete 9.1 keys.
    Moreover,alot of people here may have working med.probably they may help
    Last edited by henry3499; 2019-08-12 at 11:14 PM

Senior Member Reputation: 608

Quote Originally Posted by samuraial View Post
    hello engineers,

I am having a problem with trying to install this version.
    it seems I am stuck in a loop. X64 machine and Aircom
    the error is the below:
    2018-10-29 11:48:19: WARNING: There is a patch available to update your database schemas.
    2018-10-29 11:48:19: The patch version of the database you are using (91000) is older than
    2018-10-29 11:48:19: the version of Administrator you are running (91004).
    2018-10-29 11:48:19: You can run the patch via the menu 'Utilities | Patch Database...'
    2018-10-29 11:48:19: IMPORTANT: Due to the nature of the database changes, you will not
    2018-10-29 11:48:19: be able to downgrade ENTERPRISE to an earlier patch build once this
    2018-10-29 11:48:19: patch has been applied to the database.
    2018-10-29 11:48:19: **************************************************************************************
    2018-10-29 11:48:52: Unable to create upgrade server
    2018-10-29 11:48:52: The database patch has failed. Please consult product support.
    2018-10-29 11:49:14: Unable to create upgrade server
    2018-10-29 11:49:14: The database patch has failed. Please consult product support.

On Enterprise it asks me to patch while on the administrator gives me this error.

have anyone managed to encounter and bypass this error?

Thanks in advance.
    B/R
    Hi friend,

I am getting this error. Could someone help me in this.

error.jpg
    Please add reputation by clicking * at left bottom of post & Hit Thanks and report Helpful by clicking Thumps Up if you like my post . Knowledge is Power & Sharing is Caring.

Quote Originally Posted by techfolkcmr View Post
    Hi friend,

I am getting this error. Could someone help me in this.

error.jpg
    Finally solved the issue with Oracle11g. Previously i was trying with oracle 12c.

Installation steps.

1) Install oracle and create a database with General purpose transactions lets says orcl with username system and password password.
    2) After successful installation in sqlplus connect to database using system and password
    3) create tablespace INDX datafile 'location of oradata/INDX.dbf' size 500M online AUTOEXTEND ON;create tablespace PERM datafile 'location of oradata/PERM.dbf' size 500M online AUTOEXTEND ON;create tablespace SETTINGS datafile 'location of oradata/SETTINGS.dbf' size 600M online AUTOEXTEND ON;
    4) Install aircom and copy lservc to Enterprise location.
    5) Open Admin91.exe from installed location Click setup create a database connection to orcl instance with system and password and give any name to dsn.
    6) Use system & password and click connect. Select Tablespace PERM,INDX & SETTINGS,Set Administrator account password, Aircom will create tables.
    7) After installation logout from Admin91 & login to Enterprise91.exe using Administrator account.

Please add reputation by clicking * at left bottom of post & Hit Thanks and report Helpful by clicking Thumps Up if you like my post . Knowledge is Power & Sharing is Caring.

Hi experts!
    Am getting this response when trying to login via "administrator " using my login details. Network configuration and Database configuration assistant has been created and showing successful when I try to test.

This is the response

This release of Enterprise will require the Oracle Standard Database Components to be installed onto your database system,before you can continue,please run the Oracle Database Configuration Assistant to install the missing components. Please refer to release notes for more detailed installation instrumentation.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Finally solved the issue with Oracle11g. Previously i was trying with oracle 12c.

Installation steps.

1) Install oracle and create a database with General purpose transactions lets says orcl with username system and password password.
    2) After successful installation in sqlplus connect to database using system and password
    3) create tablespace INDX datafile 'location of oradata/INDX.dbf' size 500M online AUTOEXTEND ON;create tablespace PERM datafile 'location of oradata/PERM.dbf' size 500M online AUTOEXTEND ON;create tablespace SETTINGS datafile 'location of oradata/SETTINGS.dbf' size 600M online AUTOEXTEND ON;
    4) Install aircom and copy lservc to Enterprise location.
    5) Open Admin91.exe from installed location Click setup create a database connection to orcl instance with system and password and give any name to dsn.
    6) Use system & password and click connect. Select Tablespace PERM,INDX & SETTINGS,Set Administrator account password, Aircom will create tables.
    7) After installation logout from Admin91 & login to Enterprise91.exe using Administrator account.

Hi all,

A detailed installation tutorial for Enterprise Installation with Oracle 12C Try it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/37ahx..._9.1.docx/file

Image Folder

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wg3q4...Aircom.7z/file

8. Thanks mashi123, dacoder, liukang, ali56s thanked for this post
    Senior Member Reputation: 498

Hi all,

A detailed installation tutorial for Enterprise Installation with Oracle 12C Try it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/37ahx..._9.1.docx/file

Image Folder

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wg3q4...Aircom.7z/file
    What about lservs lic file?

10. Thanks nestorn thanked for this post
    Senior Member Reputation: 331

Quote Originally Posted by nestorn View Post
    Hi guys, Here you can find the Asset installer 9.1

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...sp?usp=sharing

Reputation is always welcome
    Link is dead, can someone reupload the file please?

thanks

Member Reputation: 469

Hi bro

Check the private forum

BR
    Angelpy
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoder View Post
    Link is dead, can someone reupload the file please?

thanks

13. Thanks dacoder thanked for this post