Thanks Thanks:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Solution to convert A_T_D_I .RSO / .RGE

VIP Member Reputation: 1401

Default Re: Solution to convert A_T_D_I .RSO / .RGE

Yes, I also get that in GM16, just ignore it as per what sedicla said. You should be able to drag .RSO/.RGE files from a folder into GM, or when you go to open a file from GM it should have all the A*T*D*I options available including .RSO/.RGE. If it is is still giving you problems, try GM 16 32 bit (it wont work in any 64 bit GM).

All credit to sedicla for this good work!

Member Reputation: 405

i have installed now ver. 16 but when I open the morocco.GRE file as ATDI terrain file, it gives message that license not found and would run the plugin in trial mode. When I click OK it then after some processing gives error in loading the Overlay. What could be the reason. Could you help me converting this GRE and SRO file for Mentum planet use. Link gives the maps of morocco but for ATDI. http://www.atdi.com/cartography/#!mg_ld=11703

Thank you dear

Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman View Post
    Yes, I also get that in GM16, just ignore it as per what sedicla said. You should be able to drag .RSO/.RGE files from a folder into GM, or when you go to open a file from GM it should have all the A*T*D*I options available including .RSO/.RGE. If it is is still giving you problems, try GM 16 32 bit (it wont work in any 64 bit GM).

All credit to sedicla for this good work!
    Last edited by jamesbond; 2017-08-31 at 09:55 PM

Junior Member Reputation: 10

ATDI GM Plugin is not available on its Main website.. Any Hint Please

Member Reputation: 158

I am sorry guys i have been out for some time i will get back to you all with the solution ASAP..
    Best Regards