Thanks Thanks:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Solution to convert A_T_D_I .RSO / .RGE

Member Reputation: 158

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.

Default Solution to convert A_T_D_I .RSO / .RGE

Hello I have seen that people is having trouble converting the A_T_D_I .RSO / .RGE files.
    So download the text file and find the solution. If you have any questions please contact PM.
    Don't forget the thanks button ....

Best Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 17

Default Re: Solution to convert A_T_D_I .RSO / .RGE

can you please pm the txt file ore share it in some other way cause i cannot open due to reput... system thanks!

Member Reputation: 259

Quote Originally Posted by sedicla View Post
    Hello I have seen that people is having trouble converting the A_T_D_I .RSO / .RGE files.
    So download the text file and find the solution. If you have any questions please contact PM.

Best Regards
    I have installed GM18 + ATDI plugin.
    When tried to open RGO/RSE file (DL from ATDI) GM is asking for

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 11.10.54.jpg

Any hint welcome

VIP Member Reputation: 5113

Best Regards
    Thanks for the manual but where to get these parts?

Extract files inside A_T_D_I_Plugin.part1.rar/A_T_D_I_Plugin.part2.rar/A_T_D_I_Plugin.part3.rar

Member Reputation: 278

Does anyone have a table of clutter types for ATDI provided clutter maps? That is, what does each of the values represent in terms of clutter type.

Even better if there's a conversion table between ATDI clutter map and NLCD values.

Senior Member Reputation: 331

Best Regards
    Where's the steps for converting though? You only have mentioned the steps to installing plugins

thanks

Member Reputation: 405

Plz confirm if it is working...i need to convert ATDI to Grc and Grd for mentum

VIP Member Reputation: 1401

jamesbond, yes it works well, sedicla said it should work on 32 bit GM17 or earlier but I had problems with one of the later versions of GM17, so ended up using it on GM16 32 bit. My problem may have been that to begin with I opted for the software license when installing the plugin, I selected hardware lic and got it working on GM16 32 bit and it opens terrain and clutter files perfectly (but not building layers). You need to ascertain what projection/datum the files are in if they don't auto load in GM, a good source of .prj files is here http://spatialreference.org/

You also need to figure out the clutter classes that have been applied and that seems to change between data sets ...

PM me if you need any help.

Stan.

VIP Member Reputation: 1401

sedicla, any chance to update this solution so that it can open .RBL building layers?

Thanks in advance if you can!

BR's, Stan.

Member Reputation: 405

Hi, when I start GM 17 it asks to activate it otherwise shows that ATDI Plugin trial mode (Software license not found).
    Can you help on this??

Quote Originally Posted by Stantheman View Post
    jamesbond, yes it works well, sedicla said it should work on 32 bit GM17 or earlier but I had problems with one of the later versions of GM17, so ended up using it on GM16 32 bit. My problem may have been that to begin with I opted for the software license when installing the plugin, I selected hardware lic and got it working on GM16 32 bit and it opens terrain and clutter files perfectly (but not building layers). You need to ascertain what projection/datum the files are in if they don't auto load in GM, a good source of .prj files is here http://spatialreference.org/

You also need to figure out the clutter classes that have been applied and that seems to change between data sets ...

PM me if you need any help.

Stan.