Thanks Thanks:  115
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 144

Thread: Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

  1. #1
    Member Reputation: 156
    Join Date
    2015-06-04
    Posts
    28


    17 out of 17 members found this post helpful.

    Thumbs up Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

    Hi everyone,


    Here is download link for 32bit and 64bit installer
    32bit : https://goo.gl/Hh8Acq


    64bit : https://goo.gl/RLkNHy


    Download Med icine for 32bit and 64bit

    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/fxv0hc6xncqyqj1/
    or
    https://mega.nz/#!eZkBFBAD!NK0PXmNrTnzjWBqc2fjGhFj3_1Fr56ajjTcEelhIZtc
    Last edited by business12; 2018-08-13 at 07:38 PM Reason: public download link of attachment for everyone to download Med for their study

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    VIP Member Reputation: 1643
    Join Date
    2016-10-22
    Location
    RAS
    Posts
    834


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

    good day! Thank You for the use of the Atoll 3.3.2. try Atoll 3.3.2 for calculation of parameters and then say what has changed. sincerely, Slava.

  4. Thanks HEIN thanked for this post
  5. #3
    Member Reputation: 187
    Join Date
    2010-05-07
    Posts
    262


    Default Re: Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

    Hi business12,

    Thanks for sharing this new version

    Could you please tell us how the medicine is working?

    Many thanks

  6. Thanks HEIN thanked for this post
  7. #4
    Member Reputation: 156
    Join Date
    2015-06-04
    Posts
    28


    2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

    Quote Originally Posted by jbada View Post
    Hi business12,

    Thanks for sharing this new version

    Could you please tell us how the medicine is working?

    Many thanks
    After you finished to install Atoll software. If you was installed 32bit Atoll, you can copy 2 files from "32-bit" folder in Attachment File then paste into Installed Folder (Ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Forsk\Atoll) to overwrite SX32W.DLL and a patch file. After that, you can run that patch file to crack the file.
    That's it.

  8. Thanks Roman99 thanked for this post
  9. #5
    Senior Member Reputation: 305
    Join Date
    2010-08-18
    Posts
    245


    Default Re: Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

    Hi business12

    Capture.PNG

    I think there's a problem with your MED, could you please upload a clean version

    REGDS Jesterbean

  10. #6
    Member Reputation: 156
    Join Date
    2015-06-04
    Posts
    28


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesterbean View Post
    Hi business12

    Capture.PNG

    I think there's a problem with your MED, could you please upload a clean version

    REGDS Jesterbean
    I was used DUP (diablo2oo2's Universal Patcher) to create that patch. So the browser could be false positive about that. You can use a download manager to download that file.

    Regards.

  11. Thanks Roman99 thanked for this post
  12. #7
    VIP Member Reputation: 1056 hp3hp3's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010-01-02
    Location
    Ascom
    Posts
    992


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

    problem is SX32W.DLL (fake dll)
    this file protect with crack version of vmprotect so antivirus delete this
    disable antivirus or add this file in antivirus . should solve your problem


    Quote Originally Posted by business12 View Post
    I was used DUP (diablo2oo2's Universal Patcher) to create that patch. So the browser could be false positive about that. You can use a download manager to download that file.

    Regards.

  13. Thanks Roman99 thanked for this post
  14. #8
    VIP Member Reputation: 1643
    Join Date
    2016-10-22
    Location
    RAS
    Posts
    834


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

    Good evening! Thank you for Business12 program Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med. Everything works perfectly. the program installed without problems. Patch working. All normal. The problem here arose from Jesterbean folder Medicine, is that any antivirus names Patch Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32-bit, SX32W understands or Crack as a virus. In General, this virus, but it is not disruptive to the program. On the contrary allows it to work. File Medicine.rar need to download the folder that the antivirus will not scan. Make an exception in antivirus the folder. Make an exception for scanning for files Patch Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32-bit, SX32W. If the antivirus is blocking the patch (view path, the folder which is blocking), it may be necessary to exclude to scan the Temp folder. after installing the program include the Temp folder to scan antivirus. If there are problems with the installation, write, discuss. Slava121

  15. Thanks Roman99 thanked for this post
  16. #9
    Member Reputation: 51
    Join Date
    2016-11-30
    Posts
    12


    Default Re: Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

    Quote Originally Posted by slava121 View Post
    Good evening! Thank you for Business12 program Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med. Everything works perfectly. the program installed without problems. Patch working. All normal. The problem here arose from Jesterbean folder Medicine, is that any antivirus names Patch Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32-bit, SX32W understands or Crack as a virus. In General, this virus, but it is not disruptive to the program. On the contrary allows it to work. File Medicine.rar need to download the folder that the antivirus will not scan. Make an exception in antivirus the folder. Make an exception for scanning for files Patch Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32-bit, SX32W. If the antivirus is blocking the patch (view path, the folder which is blocking), it may be necessary to exclude to scan the Temp folder. after installing the program include the Temp folder to scan antivirus. If there are problems with the installation, write, discuss. Slava121
    This worked for me. Thanks for sharing

  17. Thanks rfengz thanked for this post
  18. #10
    Member Reputation: 508
    Join Date
    2008-06-02
    Location
    at the flat earth
    Posts
    259


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Default Re: Atoll 3.3.2.10296 32bit & 64bit Installer and Med

    works fine at my PC also..
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by business12 View Post
    Hi everyone,


    Here is download link for 32bit and 64bit installer
    32bit : https://goo.gl/Hh8Acq


    64bit : https://goo.gl/RLkNHy


    Download Med icine for 32bit and 64bit in attachment
    ~do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking~

    file pass: KroBeLux

  19. Thanks Roman99, seuliu, osama.aljaour thanked for this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •