Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Siemens - Spot

Senior Member Reputation: 491

Default Siemens - Spot

Guys,

Did you hear about a Siemens tool called Spot, It's used for performance measurementse

I didn't find any information about it, so could you share if you have any doc, software, etc.........ig I get any thing related to it I will share........I just heard from colleague about it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 555

My friend,

actually i dont know what this tool used for, i only have this doc which you can read.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WDGWEQ2T

br

Quote Originally Posted by justdream View Post
    Guys,

Did you hear about a Siemens tool called Spot, It's used for performance measurementse

I didn't find any information about it, so could you share if you have any doc, software, etc.........ig I get any thing related to it I will share........I just heard from colleague about it

Member Reputation: 91

Guys,

this a tool emplemented under solaris for performance and trafic measurement for radio network and core also it only accept file from the Radio commander and about the tool it self you ll not find the software believe me ive been trying since a long
    Last edited by ghassen; 2009-06-06 at 07:16 PM

Default Another tool ????

Dear ghassen,

is there any other tool that I can use instead of Spots? as I heard that it's very slow tool

Member Reputation: 780

Default Spot

Dear ghassen,

is there any other tool that I can use instead of Spots? as I heard that it's very slow tool

You can use batrana instead of spot

VIP Member Reputation: 897

Dear ghassen,

You can use Optima !!

SPOTS is just a stats fetching tool of SIEMENS !! you can connect your BSCs RAW live MEASUREMENTS with Optima and then use it instead
    !!
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

Member Reputation: 238

Hi

experts

i am working with seimens enviroment .using seimens BSCs.untill now we are using "SPOTS" for report pulling purpose only. Is there any other features of "SPOTS" more than that of report pulling i.e mean for any optimization or performance related activities.

regards
    Plannerguy

Quote Originally Posted by lccengr View Post
    You can use Optima !!

SPOTS is just a stats fetching tool of SIEMENS !! you can connect your BSCs RAW live MEASUREMENTS with Optima and then use it instead
    !!
    Thanks,
    Please Lccengr, could you tell me how to connect BSCs RAW live MEASUREMENTS with Optima?

just few comments to let me be in the picture

Default format

Friends, do you know a way to let Spots give you the Cell ID in the report, instead of this format 'RC0_BSC_24:17:5#RC0_BSC_24.17.5'
    or at least the cell name

Member Reputation: 43

Default spot

I used this tools for more thane 6 month is siemens tool , used to get your KPIs statistic, please if you need this doc or tools just PM private and i will send all doc i have

thanks