Thanks Thanks:  4
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: RU50 RAN Interfaces and protocols

  1. #1
    Member Reputation: 30
    Join Date
    2016-09-17
    Posts
    8


    3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.

    Default RU50 RAN Interfaces and protocols

    Context:
    1. UTRAN interfaces and protocols Structure:
    · Bearer concept
    · Transport options
    · RANAP, RNSAP and NBAP
    2. Radio Interfaces and Protocols
    · RRC, RLC, MAC, PDCP and BMC
    · Protocol termination
    Download by link in the attachment. Hope useful for you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. Thanks la_gleaner, chamanbagga, lteexpert thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #2
    Senior Member Reputation: 430
    Join Date
    2009-12-31
    Posts
    247


    Default Re: RU50 RAN Interfaces and protocols

    Thanks for the post.

    Do you happen to have the RU50 features / parameters or perhaps something similar?




    Quote Originally Posted by KerryPalm_uk View Post
    Context:
    1. UTRAN interfaces and protocols Structure:
    · Bearer concept
    · Transport options
    · RANAP, RNSAP and NBAP
    2. Radio Interfaces and Protocols
    · RRC, RLC, MAC, PDCP and BMC
    · Protocol termination
    Download by link in the attachment. Hope useful for you!

  5. #3
    Member Reputation: 30
    Join Date
    2016-09-17
    Posts
    8


    Default Re: RU50 RAN Interfaces and protocols

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Download View Post
    Thanks for the post.

    Do you happen to have the RU50 features / parameters or perhaps something similar?
    Sorry for being late. Hope this documents can help you.
    RU50EP1_Features

    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. Thanks lteexpert thanked for this post
  7. #4
    Member Reputation: 558
    Join Date
    2011-06-17
    Posts
    235


    Default Re: RU50 RAN Interfaces and protocols

    Hi friends
    - do you have NSN RU 50 training docs? If you have pls share
    dtvt2
    Pass: finetopix

  8. #5
    Member Reputation: 30
    Join Date
    2016-09-17
    Posts
    8


    Default Re: RU50 RAN Interfaces and protocols

    Quote Originally Posted by dtvt2 View Post
    Hi friends
    - do you have NSN RU 50 training docs? If you have pls share
    dtvt2
    Sorry my friend, i don't have it,

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •