Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Generation of Radio Measurement (MR) based Interference Matrix

Member Reputation: 21

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Post Interference Matrix generation for Atoll

Hi all,

I am working with Huawei GSM technology and I am trying to generate interference matrix to be imported into Atoll (*.im1 format).

I have been studying and I have collected the following counters from U2000:

S3013:MRs of Serving Cells
    S360:Strength of Signals in Neighbor Cells
    S361:MRs of Neighbor Cells
    AS360:Mean Strength of Signals in Neighbor Cells
    S362:Strength of Signals in Serving Cells
    S363:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Smaller Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 1
    S364:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 1
    S365:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 2
    S366:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 3
    S367:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 4
    S368:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 5
    S369:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 6
    S370:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 7

My interference matrix structure for Atoll (*.im1) is as follows, but I don't know yet how to calculate the C/I threshold and the Probability_C/I_>_Threshold colums from the counters listed above:

Interfered_transmitter Interfering_transmitter Interfered_TRX_type C/I_threshold Probability_C/I_>_Threshold
    Source_1 Target_1 BCCH,TCH
    Source_1 Target_2 BCCH,TCH
    Source_1 Target_3 BCCH,TCH
    Source_1 Target_4 BCCH,TCH
    Source_2 Target_1 BCCH,TCH
    Source_2 Target_2 BCCH,TCH
    Source_2 Target_3 BCCH,TCH
    Source_2 Target_4 BCCH,TCH

Any idea?

Thanks & best regards.
    Last edited by dannthemann; 2016-04-13 at 12:15 AM

2. # ADS