Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: 2 data card (Huawei E392) using at the same time in TI15 for data benchmark possible?

Member Reputation: 103

Default 2 data card (Huawei E392) using at the same time in TI15 for data benchmark possible?

Hi all.
    please I have a question.

Is it possible to connect 2 data card (Huawei E392) at the same time in Tems 15 in order to make a data benchmarking between 2 operators??

it is urgent.

you can contact me in skype ID: davidspace3
    Help me it is very urgent.
    Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1849 wolverine's Avatar

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: 2 data card (Huawei E392) using at the same time in TI15 for data benchmark possi

Yes it is. TEMS should recognise them as EQ1 and EQ2. From there on you can have different displays for each, addresses each one separately in scripts etc.

Junior Member Reputation: 11

Default Re: 2 data card (Huawei E392) using at the same time in TI15 for data benchmark possi

Yes, of course you can.

VIP Member Reputation: 1106

I think no, how can use dial up 2 modem same time for access data service. is can if 1 with data service and other with idle mode.
    We can share knowledge to all guy join with Wire Free Alliance.

Many Thank,

Best regards,

TEMS_Engineer

Member Reputation: 195

It can't do 2 datacard in 1 laptop. Laptop can only handle 1 active modem at a time.

Member Reputation: 152

Hello,

its works dont wory but if 2 modem work same place,same time, each modem effected ecno other modem ... you must use external antenna for each modem

Please add reputation..

Member Reputation: 264

Hi,

please, let us know if you manage to do it. At least older windows could work only single dial-up connection and therefore it was not possible to operate 2 connections and measure throughput. Maybe new modems are now connected NDIS (i.e.emulate ethernet), so it is possible to do it. 4 years ago a laptop per connection was needed.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

I think no, how can use dial up 2 modem same time for access data service. is can if 1 with data service and other with idle mode.

Member Reputation: 103

Hi,
    I have maked 3G data benchmarking drive test (FTP Download, FTP upload, HTTP, Ping) with 2 data card Huawei E392 in last June 2014. So ti si possible to connect 2 modem (data card) in the same Laptop at the same time for data drvie test. I also used 1 Tems GPS.
    Unfortunately I noticed (after export data) that the troughput with one data card is very low than the troughput with the another data card.
    What could be the problem???

Member Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by ouedraogo2d View Post
    Hi,
    I have maked 3G data benchmarking drive test (FTP Download, FTP upload, HTTP, Ping) with 2 data card Huawei E392 in last June 2014. So ti si possible to connect 2 modem (data card) in the same Laptop at the same time for data drvie test. I also used 1 Tems GPS.
    Unfortunately I noticed (after export data) that the troughput with one data card is very low than the troughput with the another data card.
    What could be the problem???
    Suppose you can do 2 active datacards simultaneously, therefore your DL is much higher than your UL. Do you have any throughput in the other datacard? How's your scenario? simulataneous DL and UL then HTTP and PIng?