Thanks Thanks:  2
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: LTE Poor SINR how to analyze and fix

Member Reputation: 60

Default LTE Poor SINR how to analyze and fix

Dear Expert I'm new on LTE technology So I have problem on SINR poor on my cluster .I would like to know how to analysis and fix that's problem .thank you I hope this post will be knowlegded to anyone who work on RF

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 40

Default Re: LTE Poor SINR how to analyze and fix

Dear deknoi55

This problem maybe a problem with pollution from any PCI´s in differents distances far away and must be considerated an analysis from the PCI SERVER Plot and RSRP by PCI plot. Check also the Initial BLER plot . The solution for this is decrease propagation with physical changes ( increase the electrical tilt, mechanical tilt ) the cells with too much coverage on large distance this depend from the frequency, after this the solution is decrease the Reference Signal power from eNodeB.

Other posibility is poor coverage o poor definition more poor SINR from any server on the area, the solution for this is optimize or increase the coverage with physical changes ( decrease electrical tilt, mecanical tilt) or logical changes ( increasing Power of Reference Signal ) or change the orientation from the antennas.

Also, other posibility is PCI´s conflict ( same PCIs on the same area ), the solution is re-planning the PCIs from cells.

BR

SRRFWIRELESS7

4. Thanks justdream thanked for this post
    Member Reputation: 28

Hi SRRFWIRELESS7,

could you be more specific and list the parameter in eNodeB that is used for setting the Reference signal power. Also i would like to know if there is a general recommendation RSRP measured values e. 20 dB less tan RSSI.

cheers

Member Reputation: 40

Dear esahmat

Depend from vendor, for example in HW the parameter for this change of Reference Signal Power is PDSCHCFG - REFERENCESIGNALPWR (-60 to 50 dBm).

RSRP has good values in range -90 dBm to -65 dBm and depend of distance and frequency band from the network.

BR
    SRFWIRELESS7