Thanks Thanks:  2
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: EFD feature on Huawei RNC

Member Reputation: 38

Unhappy EFD feature on Huawei RNC

we recently activated EFD feature on some RNC's in my network and this has caused the RNC RRC SSR to degrade by 2%, is there any optimizations steps i can carry out to improve this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 532

Default Re: EFD feature on Huawei RNC

Quote Originally Posted by shishio View Post
    we recently activated EFD feature on some RNC's in my network and this has caused the RNC RRC SSR to degrade by 2%, is there any optimizations steps i can carry out to improve this?
    This could be because of your RRC FACH congestion, You should check FACH congestion on DTCH, DCCH or CCCH from HW counters.
    Also check if the number of FACH users exceed 30 because by default 30 users are allowed on FACH and if you have more users than that you might face congestion.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks!

Pass: optimizer

Member Reputation: 172

if you see the formula will get reduction of normal releases because you keep smaller number than before of UEs in connected state so not big drama. Just filter out top contributors and focus on them.

br
    alex

Quote Originally Posted by shishio View Post

BannedUser Reputation: 27