Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: How to Display C2I on Actix

Member Reputation: 392

Default How to Display C2I on Actix

to day ,I try analyze logfile Tems on Actix 4.05.175.140 but I don't see actix display C2I ,Meanwhite Actix 4.04 can display C2I on Idle mode and dedicate mode.
    please help me .
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 897

Quote Originally Posted by GSM_Huawei View Post
    to day ,I try analyze logfile Tems on Actix 4.05.175.140 but I don't see actix display C2I ,Meanwhite Actix 4.04 can display C2I on Idle mode and dedicate mode.
    please help me .
    I'll tell you how to display C2I in Actix, by default this option is not enabled, you need to replace an xml. I'll provide you in my next post

Quote Originally Posted by GSM_Huawei View Post
    please help me .
    Ok Please find the attached XML which you need to copy at the following link

C:\Program Files\Actix\Analyzer\Bin\Extra

Note: You need to reopen actix after copying this XML !

You can view this xml and understand the structure. The XML file must contain a TEMS Name attribute, which should exactly match the name used in the export process from within TEMS Investigation. It should also contain a second attribute called TYPE which should always be set to dynamic. Once copied you need to load your TEMS logfile directly

Once the logfile is loaded, you'll see the C2I parameters in Downlink Measurements. To view C2I Worst you can create the binned query. Just Select the TEMS_C2I_Sorted_Value_Exp[0]. I have attached the snapshot for your reference, you can later define the ranges, in my case i have defined 4 ranges , 0 to 4, 4 to 9, 9 to 12 and 12 and above.

Hope that is helpful, cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files

Member Reputation: 179

Default C2I can not be shown in Statistics explorer with Event query

@ ICCENGR & Other Actix Veterans

Hello Friends:

I been trying to show C/I from TEMS log files using event queries(drop call) in Actix 4.05.176.859. Snapshot of Query is attached here. Though C/I can be plotted on Map(as attribute), it is not shown in statistics explorer with the query I devised. Would anyone please tell me where did i go wrong, or how to show C/I in event query?

Thanks in advance.

*BTW I already copied & pasted the xml provided by ICCENGR.

Quote Originally Posted by NILCTG View Post
    @ ICCENGR & Other Actix Veterans

Hello Friends:

I been trying to show C/I from TEMS log files using event queries(drop call) in Actix 4.05.176.859. Snapshot of Query is attached here. Though C/I can be plotted on Map(as attribute), it is not shown in statistics explorer with the query I devised. Would anyone please tell me where did i go wrong, or how to show C/I in event query?

Thanks in advance.

*BTW I already copied & pasted the xml provided by ICCENGR.
    Send me the logfiles and i will look into it, thanks
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

Member Reputation: 199

Dear All,

here is the solution:

goto tools->Preference

Under general settings, you can find TEMS, expand it and checked the boxs next to CtoI whatever!

Good Luck

one more thing : THIS OPTION MAY NOT AVAILABLE IN 4.05.175.140 SO I SUGGEST YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR ACTIX TO HIGHER VERSION
    Last edited by alibushehri; 2009-05-17 at 01:56 PM

Member Reputation: 179

C/I from TEMS was included from "Tools>Preference>TEMS" as I was able to plot it on the map. So what else could go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by alibushehri View Post
    Dear All,

here is the solution:

goto tools->Preference

Under general settings, you can find TEMS, expand it and checked the boxs next to CtoI whatever!

Good Luck

one more thing : THIS OPTION MAY NOT AVAILABLE IN 4.05.175.140 SO I SUGGEST YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR ACTIX TO HIGHER VERSION

Quote Originally Posted by NILCTG View Post
    C/I from TEMS was included from "Tools>Preference>TEMS" as I was able to plot it on the map. So what else could go wrong?
    I guess u have found the solution, Guys read my post earlier, You have to select TEMS_C2I_Sorted_Value_Exp[0] for C/I Worst.

If you want to have C/I Best or something else then please look into the mapping chart provided in the help, thanks
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

Member Reputation: 312

hi ali
    so whats the last version ?
    if does any one has the the last version please share .

thanks in advance
    best regards
    lavin

Quote Originally Posted by alibushehri View Post
    Dear All,

here is the solution:

goto tools->Preference

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Lavin80 View Post
    hi ali
    so whats the last version ?
    if does any one has the the last version please share .

thanks in advance
    best regards
    lavin
    Lavin the latest version is April Release 2009. Search the Post in VIP Section !

Regards,
    Venom