Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: increase of fails after Adm and rrc connection fail radio

Member Reputation: 34

Default increase of fails after Adm and rrc connection fail radio

Hi folks ,
    Do you have any idea about increasing fails after adm and rrc connection fails radio after upgrading RNC to w12.1.2? I have one site with 7000 fails per day !!
    regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 16

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Default Re: increase of fails after Adm and rrc connection fail radio

Quote Originally Posted by jason182 View Post
    Hi folks ,
    Do you have any idea about increasing fails after adm and rrc connection fails radio after upgrading RNC to w12.1.2? I have one site with 7000 fails per day !!
    regards
    Check if any transmission problems, and/or common channels bandwidth (ALCAP, SAAL Links...)

Member Reputation: 38

Hi folks ,
    regards
    which vendor equipment are u using?

Member Reputation: 476

Hi folks ,
    regards
    Hello,
    After admission it means , the request has past through Admission function in RNC and the failure could be due to different things:
    1) it could be in NodeB for example the NodeB SW upgrade hasn't been done ( maybe it would be better to restart the nodeB)
    2) it could be due to transmission it means the Signaling Bearer can't be established toward code network So you need to check the TN configuration on Iub and IU and also other nodes between like as MGW or any TN aggragators
    3) it could be due to Radio interface and issue on Radio quality. you need to check parameters as well

For further investigation it is better to run CTR to check if you can see RRC setup fails between nodeB and RNC or between RNC and core side

Cheers

Member Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by babak1349 View Post
    Hello,
    After admission it means , the request has past through Admission function in RNC and the failure could be due to different things:
    1) it could be in NodeB for example the NodeB SW upgrade hasn't been done ( maybe it would be better to restart the nodeB)
    2) it could be due to transmission it means the Signaling Bearer can't be established toward code network So you need to check the TN configuration on Iub and IU and also other nodes between like as MGW or any TN aggragators
    3) it could be due to Radio interface and issue on Radio quality. you need to check parameters as well

For further investigation it is better to run CTR to check if you can see RRC setup fails between nodeB and RNC or between RNC and core side

Cheers

Hi babak1349,

I have problems with some cells and I was checking counters associated with Transport network like :

PMNORABESTBLOCKTNPSINTHS
    PMNORABESTBLOCKTNPSINTHSBEST
    PMNORABESTBLOCKTNPSINTNONHS
    PMNORABESTBLOCKTNPSINTNONHSBES
    PMNORRCCONNREQBLOCKTNCS
    PMNORRCCONNREQBLOCKTNCSBEST
    PMNORRCCONNREQBLOCKTNPS

However, this counters were in zero (0). can you tell me what others counters can I see ??

Thanks!

Moderator Reputation: 473

Hi Josan,

Share your RBS model as well as software release version. I faced such problem before also i may have some idea for you upon giving the information to me.

Cheers
    Hi folks ,
    regards