Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Did anyone have a CPS Software for the MTH800 with LAB or DEPOT Function to open up

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Did anyone have a CPS Software for the MTH800 with LAB or DEPOT Function to open up

Hello friends !

We need urgent the cps software for the mth800 with LAB or i think i calles depot function !

Please help us we want use this for HAM Radio. and the only way that we can programm is with the LAB or i think depot function.

Thank you for your fast help

:-)

Please contact me via PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BannedUser Reputation: 0

Default Re: Did anyone have a CPS Software for the MTH800 with LAB or DEPOT Function to open

I have it, far to big a file to send you though
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: Did anyone have a CPS Software for the MTH800 with LAB or DEPOT Function to open

well, he just need to post his codeplug. one or another will be able to open it up to 440

BannedUser Reputation: 0

You could email someone your codeplug and get them to open the range up, but opening the range too far makes the radio go deaf.

Member Reputation: 28