Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Advanced Cellular Network Planning and Optimisation: 2G/2.5G/3G...Evolution to 4G

Member Reputation: 121

Default Advanced Cellular Network Planning and Optimisation: 2G/2.5G/3G...Evolution to 4G

ISBN: 978-0-470-01471-4
    542 pages
    October 2006

Description:
    A highly practical guide rooted in theory to include the necessary background for taking the reader through the planning, implementation and management stages for each type of cellular network.
    Present day cellular networks are a mixture of the technologies like GSM, EGPRS and WCDMA. They even contain features of the technologies that will lead us to the fourth generation networks. Designing and optimising these complex networks requires much deeper understanding. Advanced Cellular Network Planning and Optimisation presents radio, transmission and core network planning and optimisation aspects for GSM, EGPRS and WCDMA networks with focus on practical aspects of the field. Experts from each of the domains have brought their experiences under one book making it an essential read for design practitioners, experts, scientists and students working in the cellular industry.

Key Highlights

Focus on radio, transmission and core network planning and optimisation
    Covers GSM, EGPRS, WCDMA network planning & optimisation
    Gives an introduction to the networks/technologies beyond WCDMA, and explores its current status and future potential
    Examines the full range of potential scenarios and problems faced by those who design cellular networks and provides advice and solutions all backed up with real-world examples
    This text will serve as a handbook to anyone engaged in the design, deployment, performance and business of Cellular Networks.

"Efficient planning and optimization of mobile networks are key to guarantee superior quality of service and user experience. They also form the essential foundation for the success of future technology development, making this book a valuable read on the road towards 4G."
    —Tero Ojanperä, Chief Technology Officer, Nokia Networks

Download:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/63703906...n2007.html?s=1

Please Add Rep if you like it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 96

thanks allot

Junior Member Reputation: 9

thanks for share

Member Reputation: 19

Smile site for download ebook telco, comptr enggnr ,& etc

hii, friends

you can download any ebook telecomunication in this site : www.flazx.com

Member Reputation: 96

this is a useful site too

http://www.chnpdf.com

Yousef

Quote Originally Posted by strider View Post
    542 pages
    October 2006

Description:
    A highly practical guide rooted in theory to include the necessary background for taking the reader through the planning, implementation and management stages for each type of cellular network.
    Present day cellular networks are a mixture of the technologies like GSM, EGPRS and WCDMA. They even contain features of the technologies that will lead us to the fourth generation networks. Designing and optimising these complex networks requires much deeper understanding. Advanced Cellular Network Planning and Optimisation presents radio, transmission and core network planning and optimisation aspects for GSM, EGPRS and WCDMA networks with focus on practical aspects of the field. Experts from each of the domains have brought their experiences under one book making it an essential read for design practitioners, experts, scientists and students working in the cellular industry.

Key Highlights

Gives an introduction to the networks/technologies beyond WCDMA, and explores its current status and future potential
    Examines the full range of potential scenarios and problems faced by those who design cellular networks and provides advice and solutions all backed up with real-world examples
    This text will serve as a handbook to anyone engaged in the design, deployment, performance and business of Cellular Networks.

"Efficient planning and optimization of mobile networks are key to guarantee superior quality of service and user experience. They also form the essential foundation for the success of future technology development, making this book a valuable read on the road towards 4G."

Download:

Dear

Thank you so much for useful information.

Member Reputation: 91

542 pages
    October 2006

Description:

Key Highlights

Download:

i think that this post is mine please refer to this thread at least make a quick search before posting something which is repeated
    http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2315

Member Reputation: 121

My mistake and apology if i post anything you already post, however mine is an ebook not a software cause your post lies on the softwares section. So if there is any problem i think its in your side not mine
    Last edited by strider; 2009-03-10 at 05:43 AM

Member Reputation: 79

we appreciat your effort downloading to evaluate

Member Reputation: 91

My mistake and apology if i post anything you already post, however mine is an ebook not a software cause your post lies on the softwares section. So if there is any problem i think its in your side not mine
    my friend i posted an ebook not a software