Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: CSPSALLOC - HO affect ?

Member Reputation: 20

Default CSPSALLOC - HO affect ?

Dear experts,

Please share your observations & recommendations about CSPSALLOC parameter and its affects. As i understand this parameter is improving quality when it will be changed to CSFIRST.. after changes BCCH TRX is taking more traffic and it's improving quality but it caused HO degradation as well. because What is the logic under this phenomania ? And what solution can we apply to solve this problem ?

Thanks,,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1791

Default Re: CSPSALLOC - HO affect ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigorbi View Post
    Dear experts,

Please share your observations & recommendations about CSPSALLOC parameter and its affects. As i understand this parameter is improving quality when it will be changed to CSFIRST.. after changes BCCH TRX is taking more traffic and it's improving quality but it caused HO degradation as well. because What is the logic under this phenomania ? And what solution can we apply to solve this problem ?

Thanks,,

we use this parameter to allocate PDTCH on BCCH as a priority over CS calls.

u can use CS first on cels with very low traffic & PS first in urban area to support good throughputs. i didnot observed HO degradation. and its not looking logical.
    Auto_art Default PAS: london
    pl rate threads for their usefulnes
    share & care

The problem is that we changed this parameter for all cells in BSCs to CSFIRST and then HO degradation is observed. I still can not understand the reason for this degradation. Quality improved significantly but for all BSCs HO degradation happened.

Quote Originally Posted by auto_art View Post
    we use this parameter to allocate PDTCH on BCCH as a priority over CS calls.

u can use CS first on cels with very low traffic & PS first in urban area to support good throughputs. i didnot observed HO degradation. and its not looking logical.

Moderator Reputation: 473

Please share your BCCH ranges for 900Mhz and 1800Mhz
    The problem is that we changed this parameter for all cells in BSCs to CSFIRST and then HO degradation is observed. I still can not understand the reason for this degradation. Quality improved significantly but for all BSCs HO degradation happened.

we have save amount of BCCHs for both 900 and 1800. 14 for each frequency range
    Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    Please share your BCCH ranges for 900Mhz and 1800Mhz

Add reputation and thanks later on i will share improvement solution
    we have save amount of BCCHs for both 900 and 1800. 14 for each frequency range

sorry i was wrong , i checked again and 16 for each of them. can you share your observations if you had a similiar problem previously ?

Add reputation and thanks later on i will share improvement solution

With 16 BCCH for each frequency band it can not happen! Share your BSC trend
    sorry i was wrong , i checked again and 16 for each of them. can you share your observations if you had a similiar problem previously ?

electron if you have any observations can you share ? how do you know that with 16 BCCH it can not happen and according to which information are you saying that ?
    With 16 BCCH for each frequency band it can not happen! Share your BSC trend

BiGoRbI you are just getting information without adding any thanks and reputation do not you think this is not correct behavior? It is better to have some appreciation in life dude ! I know based on calculation i am not talking blindly that's why i am senior here ! No problem find by yourself then
    electron if you have any observations can you share ? how do you know that with 16 BCCH it can not happen and according to which information are you saying that ?