Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: HOW MUCH MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CARRIER THAT HUAWEI NODE B CAN SUPPORT???

Member Reputation: 60

Default HOW MUCH MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CARRIER THAT HUAWEI NODE B CAN SUPPORT???

Dear Expert,

i would like seek your help once again for another Question that might be helpful to other in this forum

1- In Huawei Node b How many Carrier Frequency can be supported?
    2- is it possible to configure 4 carrieR frequency in A Node B?
    3- If 4th carrier is allowed how much is the possible MAX TX POWER that can we set on each sector assuming that each carrier have 3 sector , This will be equivalent to 12 sector All in all

i hope that everyone that can able to help us on this question can gain more reputation. on my side sure reputation will be granted..

Thanks and Have a day!

john
    Last edited by johnomarjimenez; 2012-12-13 at 10:09 PM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 15

Default Re: HOW MUCH MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CARRIER THAT HUAWEI NODE B CAN SUPPORT???

Hi fa,

Below is the probable answer

1- In Huawei Node b How many Carrier Frequency can be supported? --Four carrier can be supported in huawei nodeb
    2- is it possible to configure 4 carrieR frequency in A Node B? --Yes
    3- If 4th carrier is allowed how much is the possible MAX TX POWER that can we set on each sector assuming that each carrier have 3 sector , This will be equivalent to 12
    --Considering 80watts node b, you can set 20 watt as max TX power.

Quote Originally Posted by johnomarjimenez View Post
    Dear Expert,

i would like seek your help once again for another Question that might be helpful to other in this forum

3- If 4th carrier is allowed how much is the possible MAX TX POWER that can we set on each sector assuming that each carrier have 3 sector , This will be equivalent to 12 sector All in all

i hope that everyone that can able to help us on this question can gain more reputation. on my side sure reputation will be granted..

Thanks and Have a day!

john

Member Reputation: 341

Default Re: HOW MUCH MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CARRIER THAT HUAWEI NODE B CAN SUPPORT???

Quote Originally Posted by johnomarjimenez View Post
    Dear Expert,

Thanks and Have a day!

john
    It depends anyway you can configure on each board two carrier with a MAXTXPOWER of 45 dBm or more ( depending on HW ).
    I'm agree with Jhamiel only in the case that you have a board for each sector but you can use also more than a board so the available power will be higher.
    Check on Hedex documentation.
    Regards.

Member Reputation: 341

Anyway in our network we have 4 carriers ( 3 2100 and 1 900 ) with 45 dBm on each carrier ( and if we want we could set 46 dBm on one of the 2100 carrier and 46 dBm on the 900 carrier ).
    Regards

Member Reputation: 20

The operater i work for used TWO carrier on normal traffic cases and rents another two when the eventful season start.. the problem is always the power.. so u should add more power when you have a permanant four carrier.

Member Reputation: 894

BBU 3900 support 9 carriers , BBU 38** support 6 carriers
    --------------------------------------------------------
    RF consultant

Vamu que vamu

Member Reputation: 894

3900 have 4 sectors and 38** 3 sectors
    --------------------------------------------------------
    RF consultant

Vamu que vamu