Thanks Thanks:  1
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Incorrect statistic KPI in service performent report with Nemo Analyze 5.19

Member Reputation: 310

Default Incorrect statistic KPI in service performent report with Nemo Analyze 5.19

Dear all!
    I found that when export file "service performent report" in Nemo Analyze 5.19 which shown statistic call ( call attempt, call setup failure, call drop ) are incorrectly.
    I don't know how to re-write "service performent report.rpt" in Nemo Analyze, so pls help me fix it.

Thanks so much!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

VIP Member Reputation: 1106

Default Re: Incorrect statistic KPI in service performent report with Nemo Analyze 5.19

@lamhd_bk
    yes is long time ago that i meet this problem too, because Nemo analyze use database base on Excel and limited by row 1048576, so if more log file export will have problem. but actix is better than Nemo analyze because it use SQL database.
    We can share knowledge to all guy join with Wire Free Alliance.

Many Thank,

Best regards,

TEMS_Engineer

Default Re: Incorrect statistic KPI in service performent report with Nemo Analyze 5.19

Dear friends
    I found that N.A 5.13 export the value is correctly, i think it depend on query when Anite design write to " service performent report".
    I already use the "service performent report" from N.A 5.13 for NA 5.19. But it could not open.

@ About Actix: actix can't understand all event Id from Nemo, so it got incorrect result

RG

Member Reputation: 42

Quote Originally Posted by lamhd_bk View Post
    Dear friends
    I found that N.A 5.13 export the value is correctly, i think it depend on query when Anite design write to " service performent report".
    I already use the "service performent report" from N.A 5.13 for NA 5.19. But it could not open.

@ About Actix: actix can't understand all event Id from Nemo, so it got incorrect result

RG
    Service performance Report cant give absolutely correct results..so manually make query for parameters and check the KPI...

Interesting part is if u export the nemo map parameters and open with Mapinfo...u will get X number of samples
    while using actix u will get Y number of samples. of the same log.....

..Dont be confuse...both tools have diffrent backend compatibilty with Mapinfo...

Quote Originally Posted by trustuamit View Post
    Service performance Report cant give absolutely correct results..so manually make query for parameters and check the KPI...

Interesting part is if u export the nemo map parameters and open with Mapinfo...u will get X number of samples
    while using actix u will get Y number of samples. of the same log.....

..Dont be confuse...both tools have diffrent backend compatibilty with Mapinfo...
    it depend on which binned to mapX that u use, N.A is binning with location (x=30, y=30)

Member Reputation: 42

can u elaborate more.....