Thanks Thanks:  0
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Define in Nemo make high CDR and low CSSR !

Member Reputation: 125

Default Define in Nemo make high CDR and low CSSR !

Dear pro..
    Last time, I went driving test with a 3rd party company ( related to government). They used Nemo Analyzer for testing. In first days, CDR and CSSR were terrible, CDR > 40% and CSSR < 70% . But in my TEMS and Swissqual measure logfiles, everything was good . ( All Nemo, Tems, Swissqual are licensed ). In next days, the Nemo was back to normal
    So the questions is: How can they do it in Nemo? What parameters defined that made bad results like that ?
    Tks for your feed back

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Reputation: 98 hieuphong's Avatar

Default Re: Define in Nemo make high CDR and low CSSR !

Quote Originally Posted by bluep View Post
    Dear pro..
    Last time, I went driving test with a 3rd party company ( related to government). They used Nemo Analyzer for testing. In first days, CDR and CSSR were terrible, CDR > 40% and CSSR < 70% . But in my TEMS and Swissqual measure logfiles, everything was good . ( All Nemo, Tems, Swissqual are licensed ). In next days, the Nemo was back to normal
    So the questions is: How can they do it in Nemo? What parameters defined that made bad results like that ?
    Tks for your feed back
    I think you can define again treeger.
    Only open with grid format and choose trigger. You can see when you open call set up or call drop........

Member Reputation: 684

Default Re: Define in Nemo make high CDR and low CSSR !

Dear bluep,

Your problem sounds like a Software or Test Device issue. You need to check several things before making a conclusion:

1. Depending on post processing tool:
    - if you are using Actix, check Vendor specific attributes. There you can find the events Nemo logged. You can make a comparison with Actix attributes.
    - if you are using Nemo Analyze, keep in mind that the KPI calculation can be different (e.g. call attempts in non coverage area may be included)
    2. Find a pattern of the Drops/ Setup Failures.
    - It is possible that the device has stuck and you have a lot of failure events.
    - SIM card problem
    - Script problem
    - Nemo Server problem (if Mobile to Fixed voice quality was tested)
    - Compare Radio Conditions with the other tools: e.g. external antenna issue (if used)
    - Geographic position (GPS coordinates) of the failure events.

If you share a file or give us more details about the test configuration we will be able to help you in a better way.

Please share what is the results for the checks I proposed, if you decide to make them. The result will be interesting.

BR,
    Rooster[BG]

Quote Originally Posted by bluep View Post
    Dear pro..
    Tks for your feed back