Thanks Thanks:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Aircom DTM

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Re: Aircom DTM

Hello everyone!
    Help please. I'm trying to load into Asset DTM's after conversion from GlobalmMapper, but the heights are false, they should be in the range of 300-500m and instead they -20000 - 20000m, if you open the same file in any other program that height again normal, the problem probably in index.txt, but it's all right, coordinates and resolution are correct. If anyone encountered this problem tell me how to solve it. Thanks!

VIP Member Reputation: 897

I have UK maps , vector , Height & clutter.
    Unfortunately it is over 6GB in size
    Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.

Regards,
    Venom

VIP Member Reputation: 2737

Quote Originally Posted by Kirill Golovan View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Help please. I'm trying to load into Asset DTM's after conversion from GlobalmMapper, but the heights are false, they should be in the range of 300-500m and instead they -20000 - 20000m, if you open the same file in any other program that height again normal, the problem probably in index.txt, but it's all right, coordinates and resolution are correct. If anyone encountered this problem tell me how to solve it. Thanks!
    pleaseuploadyour file to the file-sharingandgive a link. I'll seewhatcould be the problem.